New STAR WARS Trailer - "Chewie...we're home"

Presto-digitation

They are making another Star Wars movie? I had no idea!

Is this a joke?

Seriously, I think it's a good move by JJ Abrams NOT to direct the next movie. He did such a good job with rebooting Star Trek, but dropped the ball with Into Darkness.

I'm far from being a fan of Star Wars. I like the movies, for the most part. The original trilogy is very entertaining, but the prequels are all mediocre to awful.

It does look like Abrams is focused on repeating the vibe of the original films, which is good.

• Like 2

Seriously, I think it's a good move by JJ Abrams NOT to direct the next movie. He did such a good job with rebooting Star Trek, but dropped the ball with Into Darkness.

I'm far from being a fan of Star Wars. I like the movies, for the most part. The original trilogy is very entertaining, but the prequels are all mediocre to awful.

It does look like Abrams is focused on repeating the vibe of the original films, which is good.

I came away from the cinema feeling energised by Into Darkness.

I thought that was an absolute killer Star Trek movie! I loved it!

• Like 2

Absolutely loved seeing Han and Chewie together at the end of that trailer.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Han Solo isn't there just for some fun cameos....... :o :o

• Like 1

Holy Shit! I have tears in my eyes! Are you kidding me? This could be the greatest Star Wars film ever made since "The Empire Strikes Back!" This is no Disney movie kids. This is going to be one hell of a dark ride. BOOK IT! Oh and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
  • Like 2

Won't watch the trailers, I'll look at stills though.

I mean, really? What fun is it opening presents if you already know what's inside?!!

Life needs some surprises.

• Like 1

Won't watch the trailers, I'll look at stills though.

I mean, really? What fun is it opening presents if you already know what's inside?!!

Life needs some surprises.

Dude! It's only 2 minutes! If you can figure out the whole film by watching two trailers then you are a genius!

I'm pumped!

• Like 3

I came away from the cinema feeling energised by Into Darkness.

I thought that was an absolute killer Star Wars movie! I loved it!

Fixed that for you

;)

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/72067-peter-mayhew-chewbacca-upcoming-star-wars-episode-vii/1396900754_chewbacca-hans-solo-star-wars-467.jpg

Chewie assuming this familiar pose in the trailer. Crossbow laser weapons amuse me

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

Wow about time to hit the road.

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s581/aussiemuscle308/Model%20Cars/Fanboys/fanboys1_zps99c3bb01.jpg

• Like 2