What will the stage be like for R40?

DirkPrattLerxst

I'm a little bit surprised they haven't really changed the theme that much on their website or given us a hint of what it might be like. With CA we knew we were going to have the clockwork theme. This time it's anybody's guess.

I really have no idea. I’m guessing they won’t repeat much if anything from the last two tours. I wonder if Alex will go back to having speaker and amp stacks on his side. There’s no telling what Geddy will have on his side. I for one will do my best to avoid stage setup and setlist spoilers before I see them in Atlanta. That means staying completely off these boards because I know some jackass will post a major spoiler in the title of a thread. So just coming to the website and not clicking on anything could still expose you to a spoiler. Luckily I only have to wait a couple weeks. Edited by TheBluePhoenix

Luckily I only have to wait a couple weeks.

A "couple weeks"? Looks more like 6 weeks to me and i don't have a calender in front of me.

A "couple weeks"? Looks more like 6 weeks to me and i don't have a calender in front of me.

I mean a couple weeks after the tour starts which is when photos and set lists will be posted.

Edited by TheBluePhoenix
  • Like 1

I mean a couple weeks after the tour starts which is when photos and set lists will be posted.

That's usually the night of the first show.

That's usually the night of the first show.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. I will only have to wait just a tad over two weeks after that before I will see them.

They'll x out the 3 and put a 4 on the logo. same stage. barbies? washing machines? rotisseries? I don't remember its all one giant memory...

They'll x out the 3 and put a 4 on the logo. same stage. barbies? washing machines? rotisseries? I don't remember its all one giant memory...

Maybe instead of giant rabbits they'll have giant Barbies?

There are rumors the stage is a giant square they will play on. Possibly 5 to 6 feet tall.