If You Were On A Cliche Deserted Island And You Could Only Listen To KISS or ZEPPELIN Which Band Would It Be? LICK IT UP!

RUSHHEAD666

So Which Is It Rush Fanatics And Fanbois? KISS OR LED ZEPPELIN?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Band Would You Listen To Forever If You Were Stuck On A Cliche Deserted Island? Filled With Food, Beer Hot Men And Sexy Women!

• KISS!!!! "I STOLE YOUR LOVE" BITCHES!
    • LED ZEPPELIN!!! OVERPLAYED "PRESENCE!"
    • NONE!! GIVE ME RUSH! I'M LAME AND LOVE RUSH MORE THAN MY MOTHER!!

A Hard Day's Night + Star Wars = Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park

Haha!!! Bloody brilliant my friend.

Bloody brilliant.

They shot a lot of that movie at Magic Mountain.

I'm about 4 hours away!

I loved that park!

I have a friend that is in the audience in the movie. :D Rip, rip, rip and destroy!!!!

The film Rollercoaster was filmed at magic Mountain as well, with the final bomb being placed on the Revolution.

I love "Rollercoaster' buddy! Good call! Don't forget that National Lampoon's "Vacation" was also filmed there!

Love,

MARTY MOOSE

• Like 1

A Hard Day's Night + Star Wars = Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park

Haha!!! Bloody brilliant my friend.

Bloody brilliant.

They shot a lot of that movie at Magic Mountain.

I'm about 4 hours away!

I loved that park!

I must give credit to Mr. Paul Stanley for the analogy.

Well, Zeppelin has much better music, but far fewer albums. I might go with Kiss just because there'd be more variety.

I think you're confusing variety with quantity.

Actually, I'm using it as a sort of synonym. I mean there are literally more albums to listen to. After a while on the island, I might welcome having Crazy Nights and Revenge and Psycho Circus.

Well, Zeppelin has much better music, but far fewer albums. I might go with Kiss just because there'd be more variety.

Actually, I'm using it as a sort of synonym. I mean there are literally more albums to listen to. After a while on the island, I might welcome having Crazy Nights and Revenge and Psycho Circus.

nah

You beat me to it! Actually, ANY Zeppelin album, has more variety than the entire Kiss catalogue. For me, at least...

You beat me to it! Actually, ANY Zeppelin album, has more variety than the entire Kiss catalogue. For me, at least...

Agreed. But there's only 9 of them. 13 if you count live albums I guess.

When Kiss is bad they are as awful as awful can be. Calculated, derivative and soulless. Pure cheap product.

When Kiss is good they are incredibly entertaining. And surprisingly good songwriters.

I hate bad Kiss + I love good Kiss = Kiss is good!

Try listen to Kiss live 2015 or (2008-2015) for that matter...Paul's voice is totally shot, Geddy sounds in peak form compared. It's really bad...

When Kiss is bad they are as awful as awful can be. Calculated, derivative and soulless. Pure cheap product.

When Kiss is good they are incredibly entertaining. And surprisingly good songwriters.

Try listen to Kiss live 2015 or (2008-2015) for that matter...Paul's voice is totally shot, Geddy sounds in peak form compared. It's really bad...

I saw Kiss last summer for the first time. I had a blast. Yeah, his voice is shot. In fact, but I was never impressed with Paul Stanley's singing. He's a showman. I still find the man entertaining, both intentionally and unintentionally.

Kiss is a diversion. A silly, guilty pleasure distraction, that sometimes impresses. Kiss has some REALLY good songs.

• Like 2

I agree, they have som great songs...but they are not a guilty pleasure ;) I think Paul used to have a really great voice, one of the best rock 'n' roll voices out there, 1974 - 1982 he was great

I saw Kiss last summer for the first time. I had a blast. Yeah, his voice is shot. In fact, but I was never impressed with Paul Stanley's singing. He's a showman. I still find the man entertaining, both intentionally and unintentionally.

Kiss is a diversion. A silly, guilty pleasure distraction, that sometimes impresses. Kiss has some REALLY good songs.

So then. Paul Stanley = David Lee Roth.

Two great frontmen who can't sing anymore.

So sad.