If You Were On A Cliche Deserted Island And You Could Only Listen To KISS or ZEPPELIN Which Band Would It Be? LICK IT UP!

RUSHHEAD666

So Which Is It Rush Fanatics And Fanbois? KISS OR LED ZEPPELIN?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Band Would You Listen To Forever If You Were Stuck On A Cliche Deserted Island? Filled With Food, Beer Hot Men And Sexy Women!

• KISS!!!! "I STOLE YOUR LOVE" BITCHES!
    • LED ZEPPELIN!!! OVERPLAYED "PRESENCE!"
    • NONE!! GIVE ME RUSH! I'M LAME AND LOVE RUSH MORE THAN MY MOTHER!!

So! Another KISS Thread with a Led Zeppelin Twist!!

Which band would you rather listen to on a deserted island for the rest of your life!

HAHAHA!!! NO RUSH EVER AGAIN!!

The answer is so simple!

IT'S KISS!!!!!!

Love,

"DETROIT ROCK CITY" MOTOR CITY KITTIES!

MEOW!!!!

Thats for you BABY CAT!

"MY NAME IS EARL!"

• Like 1

Earl!

I take Zeppelin over Kiss any day of the week! But I vote Rush. I do love them more than my mother!!

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Between Kiss and Zep I would take Zep every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I can't think of many bands I wouldn't take over Kiss however. I would take Rush and a few other bands over both of them. Not many other bands over Zep though... :codger:
  • Like 1

I voted for Kiss. I've never been a very big fan of Zeppelin, to be honest I only consider them ok.

:o just :o ....
  • Like 2

Kiss

Hotter Than hell

Dressed To Kill

Destroyer

Rock And Roll Over

Love Gun

Alive II (Side 4)

Dynasty

Unmasked

The Elder

Killers (4 new songs)

Thank You.....

Edited by Na na na

I voted for Kiss. I've never been a very big fan of Zeppelin, to be honest I only consider them ok.

:o just :o ....

I do not really enjoy Led Zep that much, but Kiss over the big El Zee?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/MCn9lL94sxQ/maxresdefault.jpg

No contest!! Definitely Led Zeppelin; I would have to pick them as they are one of my favorites from way back. I would rather take Rush though, than either, of course. And thank you for including some hot men on the island!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

No contest!! Definitely Led Zeppelin; I would have to pick them as they are one of my favorites from way back. I would rather take Rush though, than either, of course. And thank you for including some hot men on the island!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Who are these hot men you are eluding to?... :huh: :) Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Well, Zeppelin has much better music, but far fewer albums. I might go with Kiss just because there'd be more variety.

If I could build a record player, why couldn't I build a boat to get off the album? :)

With Mary Ann with you why would you want too?... ;)
  • Like 1

Who are these hot men you are eluding to?... :huh: :)

The hot men of The Rush Forum of course, to go with The New World women :drool: :drool: But actually if you read the poll question, it says the deserted island is filled with beer, hot men and sexy women! :laughing guy: I was just glad RushHead put something on the island for us women! If Rush can't be there. . . .

• Like 1

Who are these hot men you are eluding to?... :huh: :)

The hot men of The Rush Forum of course, to go with The New World women :drool: :drool: But actually if you read the poll question, it says the deserted island is filled with beer, hot men and sexy women! :laughing guy: I was just glad RushHead put something on the island for us women! If Rush can't be there. . . .

My bad :blush: . I completely missed that part. The hot Rush ladies here would work for me... :)
  • Like 1