Official 2015 NBA Playoff Thread

Digital Dad

That's it for the Raptors. They had a fantastic first part of the season, but played so so from January onwards. They were destroyed by the Wizards in round 1. I hope they make some big changes in the off season.

I'm curious if Brooklyn can pull off an upset against the Hawks... I hope the Warriors win it all.

• Like 1

That's it for the Raptors. They had a fantastic first part of the season, but played so so from January onwards. They were destroyed by the Wizards in round 1. I hope they make some big changes in the off season.

I'm curious if Brooklyn can pull off an upset against the Hawks... I hope the Warriors win it all.

Hear hear!!!

Wizards Rising.

Give up on the Nats already?

You said they'd win the World Series, not me.

Besides, can't I enjoy this Wizards ride until it ends before letting the Nats break my heart by missing the playoffs?

CLIPPERS ADVANCE! :haz: :dweez: :chickendance: :7up: :ebert:

That series was pure magic...I can't imagine any other match-up being any more competitive and delivering more drama. It was perfection!

In the final game I thought San Antonio did everything it needed to for a chance to win, they just panicked a few times offensively. Both ways, so many different players made tough, clutch shots.

A shame that in the end it came down to a terrible foul called on Duncan via a Chris Paul flop by an out of position official, but when you fail to convert on your opportunities and create a buffer, that's what can happen. Congrat's Clippers for getting it done.

Edited by goose

That series was pure magic...I can't imagine any other match-up being any more competitive and delivering more drama. It was perfection!

In the final game I thought San Antonio did everything it needed to for a chance to win, they just panicked a few times offensively. Both ways, so many different players made tough, clutch shots.

A shame that in the end it came down to a terrible foul called on Duncan via a Chris Paul flop by an out of position official, but when you fail to convert on your opportunities and create a buffer, that's what can happen. Congrat's Clippers for getting it done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeRG5qHIxJ0

I watched the second half of game 7. It was about as exciting as it could have been. I agree that the Spurs gave away a couple of possessions when they could have put the Clips in really tough positions. I was hoping the Spurs would win but it's hard to say the Clips didn't deserve it.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeRG5qHIxJ0

I watched the second half of game 7. It was about as exciting as it could have been. I agree that the Spurs gave away a couple of possessions when they could have put the Clips in really tough positions. I was hoping the Spurs would win but it's hard to say the Clips didn't deserve it.

Not at all. They made some big shots.

Bulls take game 1 at Cleveland!!! :dweez:

CLEVELAND (AP) — The
Chicago Bulls
came in oozing with confidence, unafraid of
LeBron James
and convinced they could keep their playoff momentum rolling.

Derrick Rose
made sure they did.

Looking like the league MVP he was before being slowed by knee injuries, Rose scored 25 points,
Pau Gasol
added 21 and the Bulls led from the start in a 99-92 victory over the short-handed
Cleveland Cavaliers
in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals on Monday night.

Rose, who suffered a shoulder stinger in the closing minute, helped the Bulls swipe home-court advantage from the Cavs. Cleveland was missing starters Kevin Love and
J.R. Smith
, but its bigger issue was not stopping Rose or his pick-and-roll plays with Gasol.

After all he's been through — surgeries, hours of rehab, uncertainty about his future — Rose, who has missed over 180 games the past four seasons, is savoring every moment back in the postseason.

Edited by goose

Wizards are done as Atlanta beats them.

Eastern final is Cleveland vs Atlanta.

This being the NBA, we know who's winning that one.

After getting out to an early lead, only to have it cut down to 3 points by the Clippers, Houston is getting it done. Looks like the Clippers are gonna be gone.

I've posted before that it's a shame the San Antonio didn't get through the first round. They'd be a great match=up against Golden state.

After getting out to an early lead, only to have it cut down to 3 points by the Clippers, Houston is getting it done. Looks like the Clippers are gonna be gone.

I've posted before that it's a shame the San Antonio didn't get through the first round. They'd be a great match=up against Golden state.

Clippers were leading series 3-1 and blow it. I hope Houston is tired now... Go Warriors.

Any predictions Atlanta vs Cleveland? I'd like to see the Hawks win, even though every time they play at home, the arena organist absolutely drives me crazy :facepalm: