Official 2015 NBA Playoff Thread

Digital Dad

The final season is now completed and Extra basketball starts on Saturday!!!! Put your picks here and discuss. Here are my first round selections.

#1 Warriors >#8 Pelicans

#6 Spurs > #3 Clippers

#5 Grizzlies > #4 Blazers

#2 Houston > #7 Mavericks

#1 Hawks > #8 Nets

#2 Cavs > #7 Celtics

#3 Bulls > #6 Bucks

#4 Raptors , #5 Wizards Push

The final season is now completed and Extra basketball starts on Saturday!!!! Put your picks here and discuss. Here are my first round selections.

#1 Warriors >#8 Pelicans

#6 Spurs > #3 Clippers

#1 Hawks > #8 Nets

#2 Cavs > #7 Celtics

#3 Bulls > #6 Bucks

What is meant by Raptors Wizards Push?

#1 Warriors >#8 Pelicans

#6 Spurs > #3 Clippers

#1 Hawks > #8 Nets

#2 Cavs > #7 Celtics

#3 Bulls > #6 Bucks

I agree with your choices, except I'll say the Raptors will win... We the North!!

I generally agree with all of these. However, I would not be surprised if New Orleans makes it a series and/or shocks the Warriors. The Pelicans are playing well at the right time and playoff series unfold much differently than the regular season. I am sure the media and most of the fans out there simply want to anoint Golden State the title, but there are a lot of very good teams from the Southwest Division (all 5 made the playoffs, after all), that might have a say in that.

Oh I have been a Warriors fan long enough and theres no way Im putting all my eggs in one basket. Anthony Davis is a beast and I dont know if there is anyone to counter that. Yeah it should be a great series. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7 games. The only team that really scares me is the Spurs. Defending champs have got to be the favorites.

#1 Warriors >#8 Pelicans

#6 Spurs > #3 Clippers

#1 Hawks > #8 Nets

#2 Cavs > #7 Celtics

#3 Bulls > #6 Bucks

Mavs > Rockets would not surprise me. Nor would elimination of the Hawks.

The best thing about the NBA? Probably the two greatest basketball minds currently in coaching, Pop and Stevens, are from Indiana.

Wish the games were a little more watchable.

#1 Warriors >#8 Pelicans

#6 Spurs > #3 Clippers

#1 Hawks > #8 Nets

#2 Cavs > #7 Celtics

#3 Bulls > #6 Bucks

Rockets have the beard and he plays out of his mind, but Mavs are peaking right now. Hawks seem cool right now, and Nets are hot, so you may be right.

#1 Warriors >#8 Pelicans

#6 Spurs > #3 Clippers

#1 Hawks > #8 Nets

#2 Cavs > #7 Celtics

#3 Bulls > #6 Bucks

Rockets have the beard and he plays out of his mind, but Mavs are peaking right now. Hawks seem cool right now, and Nets are hot, so you may be right.

Or I may be crazy.

#1 Warriors >#8 Pelicans

#6 Spurs > #3 Clippers

#1 Hawks > #8 Nets

#2 Cavs > #7 Celtics

#3 Bulls > #6 Bucks

Or I may be crazy.

Tap > BJ.

Billy Joel that is, nothing beats the other BJ.

ETA the Tap reference was in the golf thread, apologies to anyone who didn't see it in which case the reference made no sense.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Let's Go Raptors!!!! :cheerleader: :popcorn:

I wonder if NBA management is rooting for a Toronto-Golden State finals?

Toronto-Memphis. Or maybe Toronto-New Orleans. Then again Stern isn't commissioner so it's doubtful there'll be a repeat of Kings-Lakers Game 6 in 2002.

What a game... Raptors looked like goners, trailing 74-59 but have tied it... Going into OT. My terrible towel is getting a good workout.

Wtf, Raptors scoring mostly AWOL in OT. Sigh, Raptors lose. Now I can use my terrible towel to dry my tears, lol. Public enemy number 1 Paul Pierce had a good game for Washington.

We'll see how game 2 shapes up Tuesday.

I only lasted through the first half and thought the Warriors might lose game 3. But they pulled out a win in OT after trailing by 20. Curry with 40 points - what a stud.

Celtics and Bucks are competing in their series and their future looks bright IMO.

Great playoffs so far, and I'm enjoying what I've been able to watch.

• Like 1

I only lasted through the first half and thought the Warriors might lose game 3. But they pulled out a win in OT after trailing by 20. Curry with 40 points - what a stud.

Celtics and Bucks are competing in their series and their future looks bright IMO.

Great playoffs so far, and I'm enjoying what I've been able to watch.

Nice pass and layup for the Bucks to win at the buzzer last night.

Still down 3-1 in the series.