Coffee lovers- what do you like? And where do you buy it?

Blue J

Just tried out grinding store coffee last weekend for the first time at Sprouts farmers market.

How was it? What kind of roast was it?

Just tried out grinding store coffee last weekend for the first time at Sprouts farmers market.

Organic breakfast blend and swiss chocolate almond and both are good. I've tried some of their select flavors at their 3 coffee fountains before many times. I bought Nicaraguan coffee there a year ago and it blew my mind by how awesome it was.

• Like 1

Organic breakfast blend and swiss chocolate almond and both are good. I've tried some of their select flavors at their 3 coffee fountains before many times. I bought Nicaraguan coffee there a year ago and it blew my mind by how awesome it was.

I'd definitely go for the Nicaraguan.

In the hot summer I drink coffee on the rocks, usually cut with milk. Perfect for waking up after a mid-day nap.

What is this 'nap' to which you refer? I'm not familiar with such a thing.

Lucky duck.

Duck...I mean goose.

In the hot summer I drink coffee on the rocks, usually cut with milk. Perfect for waking up after a mid-day nap.

What is this 'nap' to which you refer? I'm not familiar with such a thing.

Lucky duck.

Duck...I mean goose.

Here in Washington, away from home, I have a chance to just lay around. I hung a hammock in the shade...earphones on, and I'm out!

When Karen was working in downtown My Jam Me, the 2 pm ritual for the Latino lawyers was to go down the street to the Cuban restaurant's ubiquitous walk-up coffee bar for a Cafe` Cubano, a shot of sweetened strong espresso. Karen called the stuff "liquid speed."

I get coffee every morning at The Second Cup. My favorite flavor is hazelnut cream. There used to be a cute barista who worked there. He was very nice and polite. One day a crazy woman came in, got into an argument with that barista, and she told him something I can't post at this forum. It was a vulgar reference to his anatomy. I felt so bad for him. He did not deserve to be treated that way. A week after that he quit. Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.

Can't take to coffee anymore, strictly piping hot tea these days :)

What have you been up to, Steevo?? I almost never see you around here anymore.

Hope all is well!

Back on point: I'm drinking a nice Sulawesi right now.

:coffee:

• Like 1