Help me end an argument

Rushman14

As someone who always has to use public restrooms, I'm just thankful that they have toilet paper and a public bathroom.

I hate when Latinos throw the paper towels in the trash can.

this could be a good arguement for A

553251_10101406145191040_4992752523844174857_n.jpg?oh=19a4d01d174d2507b944ae376b8d1e15&oe=55DDC78E

You mean against A.

In "A", if you tugged on the paper, the spider would spin on the roll, probably fly off and hit the wall. In B, the Spider would spin toward you and land on your johnson

this could be a good arguement for A

553251_10101406145191040_4992752523844174857_n.jpg?oh=19a4d01d174d2507b944ae376b8d1e15&oe=55DDC78E

You mean against A.

In "A", if you tugged on the paper, the spider would spin on the roll, probably fly off and hit the wall. In B, the Spider would spin toward you and land on your johnson

In "A" you reach for the TP, get bit by the spider, and f***ing die!

Neither. You should be using the flushable wipes. They will change your life.

Use those for final clean up.

Why? That would be like using a towel before you take a shower. If you're going to be an animal and use dry paper, at least use the "moist" stuff first. :)

• Like 1

Why? That would be like using a towel before you take a shower. If you're going to be an animal and use dry paper, at least use the "moist" stuff first. :)

I prefer to remove any gunk or junk with the dry stuff, and leave a cleaner canvass for the moist towelette.

• Like 1

I prefer to remove any gunk or junk with the dry stuff, and leave a cleaner canvass for the moist towelette.

If you use Metumucil every day that will cut down on the gunk and junk and you can skip the dry stuff part and go straight to the towelette.

• Like 1

As someone who always has to use public restrooms, I'm just thankful that they have toilet paper and a public bathroom.

I hate when Latinos throw the paper towels in the trash can.

Dude, wtf?
  • Like 1

No.

Just saw something on History Channel about how those things are really effing up the London sewer system

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 2

My friend graduated from college. 1994. We're out the night before getting waysted. Our buddy Ed was quite unpredictable when f***ed up. My other buddy wakes up at 4 morning , sleeping in the living room, looks out to the kitchen and sees ed taking a shit in kitchen sink. Goes back to sleep. Graduation morning arrives, what do we find on the kitchen counter? Next to the sink? Shit covered coffe filters. Ed is passed out on the back deck. And my graduating friend had 2 female roommates. Quick clean up and off to graduation! Ed denies he did it to this day.

But yeah, I pick B.

Edited by Xanadoood
  • Like 1

10985415_10152675756812338_6206243772153136522_n.jpg?oh=165c2501eede639093a993cd9ced849a&oe=55A3EC47&__gda__=1437469108_ec17f7492d27961c10a4b62d5f71f3cb

Without having read the 44 previous replies to mine, the patent says B, but I am a firm believer in A.

Supporting Reasons:

1) Cats

2) Kids

Both like to unroll with great fervor once they discover the joy of it.

I have come home to a pile of toilet tissue on the floor below - and let me tell you - it NEVER winds back on the roll quite the same.

:no:

• Like 1

If you yank hard on the roll in the B position, at least half the roll spins out onto the floor.

Position A prevents that. Winner!!

• Like 1