The Aristocrats’ Third Album Title: “Tres Caballeros” – Plus North America Tour Dates!

treeduck

I'll wait till my copy comes and it better arrive before Union's does! :banana:

Haven't ordered a copy yet, was waiting till I heard this. You may just get it first

Oh so I take it you didn't like the previous album then?

I did, but I usually hold off on pre-ordering. Usually buy it after I can hear it since I have limited funds.

Ok.

Have you heard the new one yet then?

Haven't ordered a copy yet, was waiting till I heard this. You may just get it first

I did, but I usually hold off on pre-ordering. Usually buy it after I can hear it since I have limited funds.

Ok.

I heard Culture Clash and it's my favorite. The newest one I heard yesterday on the Ultimate Guitar stream. I liked that a bit, and will pick it up when I go back to work (July). Looking forward to hearing it on my better sound system.

Ok.

I heard Culture Clash and it's my favorite. The newest one I heard yesterday on the Ultimate Guitar stream. I liked that a bit, and will pick it up when I go back to work (July). Looking forward to hearing it on my better sound system.

Where is your better sound system?? :unsure:

Ok.

Laptop speakers vs speakers my dad gave me with his record player.

Ok.

Laptop speakers vs speakers my dad gave me with his record player.

Oh yeah there's no comparison, my TECHNICS stacking system is bigger than Guthrie's guitar rig! And with 6 full size speakers your ears better beware! :madra: :NP: :haz:

Have I heard it?!?!? Hell yes. I listened to it once today and now on second listen. It's energy! It's great writing! Performance by all is stellar. It's brilliant stuff.

Have I heard it?!?!? Hell yes. I listened to it once today and now on second listen. It's energy! It's great writing! Performance by all is stellar. It's brilliant stuff.

I wonder what the whole ZZ top vibe is all about? With the song and the album title and the artwork etc.

My copy has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

:7up: :7up: :7up: :7up: :7up:

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

I probably won't listen to it today I'll just look at it in it's plastic wrap, until tomorrow! :smoke:

Just listened for the first time (just got back from the stellar R40 show in Philly). Very cool - Bryan, Marco, and Guthrie are killing it as usual. Some new interesting flavors and textures - sort of a Southwestern theme going on, eh? Very cool; though it will be hard to compete with Culture Clash - that disc is just an enduring epic for me. The fact that they're not touring anywhere near me may also hinder long-term affection for the material. Regardless, I still recognize this is some really cool shit and will be listening to it frequently!
  • Like 2

Will check out a few YouTube clips then.

I'll put some in here if you want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r69ikFzUsHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNUY8IrJi8

Nice! :ebert:

Hey I just realised what do you do in Alaska when a big concert tour comes around and you want to go?

A big concert? :LOL:

Well back in the 80's we used to get some really good bands. Not as good now as back then. But I am going to see Pat Benatar in September at the State Fair. :hail:

Oh,

And Jane's Addiction in July.

Would you have to go to Vancouver or Seattle if a band was touring and didn't have a date in Alaska?

The only band I would go and see out of state is Rush. Which I will see in Portland in July. Not wasting money on any others. :D

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Hey I just realised what do you do in Alaska when a big concert tour comes around and you want to go?

Well back in the 80's we used to get some really good bands. Not as good now as back then. But I am going to see Pat Benatar in September at the State Fair. :hail:

Oh,

Would you have to go to Vancouver or Seattle if a band was touring and didn't have a date in Alaska?

The only band I would go and see out of state is Rush. Which I will see in Portland in July. Not wasting money on any others. :D

That's fair mate. :hail:

• Like 1

Oh,

Concerts are not that big a deal for me these days,

I guess it depends on who it is and what I am willing to pay.

Oh,

Concerts are not that big a deal for me these days,

I guess it depends on who it is and what I am willing to pay.

And if the fish are biting that week! :smoke:

• Like 1

Great album. Well thought out and constructed. What a great band!!! Looking forward to the show in LA in late August. Have been listening to this album every other day since it came out. Super fun. Talented musicians. Great writers.
  • Like 1