When you view someone's profile page, What are you looking for?

sundog

I would like to know what information to maintain and keep updated.

I don't mind people being curious about me. But ASK what you're looking for - if you really want to know.

If it's available in the information that I don't update (IE/ automatically updates like Last Active status) then I'd like to know that too.

I visited everyone that showed up on my profile's last visitors list and left a message.

What were you looking for on my profile?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/peek-a-boo.gif

• Like 1

When I do it, it's usually because I'm on a device with smaller print and I click the username instead of the thread name by mistake.
  • Like 10

When I do it, it's usually because I'm on a device with smaller print and I click the username instead of the thread name by mistake.

And me. It's not deliberate.

• Like 2

And me. It's not deliberate.

Veddy IntaRESTing. I generally don't click by accident, but I can't say it hasn't happened.

One thing I miss about the old-look forum was that you could put a separate picture in your profile page, and many people used it to put a picture of themselves. Now, avatar and profile pic are the same thing.
  • Like 1

One thing I miss about the old-look forum was that you could put a separate picture in your profile page, and many people used it to put a picture of themselves. Now, avatar and profile pic are the same thing.

You can use your about me section :)

• Like 4

What were you looking for on my profile?

Embarrassing personal information, over which you can be blackmailed..... :unsure: :ph34r:

• Like 2