The TRF Infirmary Thread

Lorraine

Maybe you should try, if you are able, to stay completely off of it for a few days so you don't aggravate the injury more. Give it a chance to recover from the setback.

MRI shows that I tore both my medial and lateral meniscus...have to have surgery again. :(

Ouch, I am so sorry to hear this! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery :hug2:

• Like 2

Maybe you should try, if you are able, to stay completely off of it for a few days so you don't aggravate the injury more. Give it a chance to recover from the setback.

MRI shows that I tore both my medial and lateral meniscus...have to have surgery again. :(

Ouch, I am so sorry to hear this! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery :hug2:

Thank you so very much for the well wishes and hug. :)
  • Like 1

Dr. Eagle Moon will figure this out. I have faith in her. :LOL:

Haha! :LOL: When my sister wakes up from her nap I'll ask her how hers feels when it hurts.

OK

Mine hurts the worst in the morning. I don't have much flesh padding, and I often sleep on that side, and I think sleeping on that side aggravates it.

I have had bursitis in my right shoulder since I was in high school (an old baseball injury issue). It has always been hard to lift my arm very high over my head and to throw a baseball or football kills it. It's like something is grinding around in there. I have had a couple of unpleasant injections in there in the past that really didn't help much...
  • Like 1

Ouch, good luck man. Hopefully it isn't too big of a procedure

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Surgery is no fun. I hope they can fix it with a minimum of stress and pain.

Thanks so much...looks like some time off to catch up on my reading and listening fun!

Reinjured my right knee. :(

So sorry to hear this... :( Best of luck my friend

Thanks so much...

...definitely a set back, but it'll be fine.

I certainly understand as I had to have my wrist fusion surgery done twice in a row. 3 - 4 months of pain, casts and recovery X 2. I get it for sure... Keep your chin up brother...
  • Like 1

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope it's not too painful in the meantime. My husband tore one of those playing basketball, years ago. He went to play, the next thing I knew, I got a call from the emergency room- "Come pick me up, I'm in a cast from my thigh to my ankle . . ." I think techniques have improved since then!

Thanks...techniques have greatly improved over the years...still not looking forward to it, but if I follow the doctor's direction I'll be ok.
  • Like 1

I am genuinely sorry to hear this and honestly wish I could make it all go away for you.

• Like 1

snik snak CRUNCH!!!

You just trying to up your post count or something?

Nope. just in "Random thought posting mode". I'm infamous for this on my old board....Happens frequently enough.,....OH WOW! "M" just came up on my playlist on iTunes! Remember them? "Pop Muzik" and all that?

snik snak CRUNCH!!!

Nope. just in "Random thought posting mode". I'm infamous for this on my old board....Happens frequently enough.,....OH WOW! "M" just came up on my playlist on iTunes! Remember them? "Pop Muzik" and all that?

Just wondered. We have threads specifically for that here.

• Like 1

snik snak CRUNCH!!!

But THIS is TOTALLY RANDOM. It occurs when and where it occurs....ya know? (sorry if that freaks you out... :blink: )

snik snak CRUNCH!!!

But THIS is TOTALLY RANDOM. It occurs when and where it occurs....ya know? (sorry if that freaks you out... :blink: )

Okay. Whatever.

• Like 1

snik snak CRUNCH!!!

Okay. Whatever.

Thanks!

positive thoughts flowing...http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Psychedelic%20stuff/Meditation%205.gif
  • Like 1

Send a prayer or good thoughts ReGor's way right now.

He's having his knees operated on.

Thanks everyone...I really appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers. Home yesterday...cats sleeping with me. (Osbourne was giving me that, "everything ok bro?" kind of look). Happy to have that behind me and now for the recovery process to begin. Should be hiking and back on the mountain bike like a beast by spring. Thank you all again, I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your kindness.
  • Like 6