The Watchmaker's Office

MusicHead

Hi, MusicHead here. I recently got back into the Rush fold, and find myself perplexed concerning this New Jersey enterprise that purports to represent Rush. Their phone number is 201-474-7874. To the knowledge of the average Rush member/admins/moderators/other powers-that-be, is this enterprise legitimate, or an absolute scam? I apologize if this topic has been started elsewhere on the site, but this curiosity is killing me.

Regards,

MH

I have mentioned this before in a section talking about Rush apparel. When you order from Backstage Club in Canada it comes from USA. My credit card charges me a international fee etc but it comes from USA!!!

Now this lady named Anna Graham (anagram, for Mongo?) is promoting a Rush pre-concert get-together for 4/20 in Lebanon Ohio. She works in tandem with this "Anna Kryist" (The "Anarchist"?) to coordinate this effort. Hmm...

Now this lady named Anna Graham (anagram, for Mongo?) is promoting a Rush pre-concert get-together for 4/20 in Lebanon Ohio. She works in tandem with this "Anna Kryist" (The "Anarchist"?) to coordinate this effort. Hmm...

Let's call that phone number and ask to speak with Anna Phylaxis

;)

Let's call that phone number and ask to speak with Anna Phylaxis

;)

Hi, is this Cindy Rellaman? No? How about Emma Spheers? Grace Underpressure?

This sounds like an idea for a new game.

• Like 4

Testa Forecho?

Anne Thum?

LaVia Stronjotto?

Tom Sawyer? :facepalm:

Hey I once crossed paths with a guy whose real name is actually Tom Sawyer. I asked him how it felt to be named after a Rush song. :LOL:

Edited by Xanadu
  • Like 1

Testa Forecho?

Anne Thum?

LaVia Stronjotto?

Tom Sawyer? :facepalm:

Hey I once crossed paths with a guy whose real name is actually Tom Sawyer. I asked him how it felt to be named after a Rush song. :LOL:

I once dated a girl last name Sawyer. They named their younger son, Thomas, because, according to her, they were "sadistic jackasses like that".

• Like 2