The Worst - Round Eighteen

Lorraine

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Clockwork Angels?

"Whines"

I WAS BROUGHT UP TO BELIEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....................Shut up Neil

Mick

:laughing guy: If you only knew how often I said those exact words when reading something he has written. Or said. :laughing guy:

lol. that's funny. my mom always taught me no whining......and BU2B is one big whine.

it just is.

Mick

BU2B is brought down by that inane intro. Whatever possessed them to do that, I'll never know.

• Like 1

After reading through this thread just now, I have decided that a great comedy skit would be all of us in the engineering room (sorry if this isn't the correct name, but I think you all know what I mean) during a recording session with Rush. It would be hilarious. :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

After reading through this thread just now, I have decided that a great comedy skit would be all of us in the engineering room (sorry if this isn't the correct name, but I think you all know what I mean) during a recording session with Rush. It would be hilarious. :laughing guy:

If my "likes" don't start working I am packing it in for the day. It just throws me way off for some reason... :(

Oh gosh.

Me: Dump this nick guy.

Tombstone mountain: SHUT UP MICK......CA RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narps: :blink:

Segue: Lacuna Coil blows anything rush could do. EAT MY POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

• Like 2

If my "likes" don't start working I am packing it in for the day. It just throws me way off for some reason... :(

Drop 73 a little note and ask him what might be the matter. That sometimes happens to me too along with the emoticons not working, but I just attribute that to my antiquated system and equally prehistoric dial up.

Edited by Lorraine

Oh gosh.

Mick

Take that damn doobie away from Alex and bring it in here. I think we need it more than he does.

• Like 2

Oh gosh.

Mick

It would be hysterical.

• Like 1

Drop 73 a little note and ask him what might be the matter. That sometimes happens to me too along with the emoticons not working, but I just attribute that to my antiquated system and equally prehistoric dial up.

I just did. It just throws me off my "game" somehow and makes it less enjoyable especially when you and others are really on fire and entertaining me so... :)
  • Like 1

A lot of great material ruined by the production I'm afraid.

Always been my argument.

Mick

I'm always a bit surprised by how much production effects people's opinions. CP and S&A were very well produced, but the songs and lyrics are brutal. VT and CA have bad production, but the songs are still very strong. I don't get how people can't separate quality production from quality songs.

Did I not say great material?

don't worry i did, lol. I dislike the production.......cleaned up it could improve my view of it.

although CA has quite a bit of clunky material.

i'll stand by that.

Mick

The original release of Caravan sounds awesome compared to the album version. I just wish whoever did that had done the album.

oh god i know......i was no fan of the song but that mix....prime

the whole album needed that

then i might be singing a different tune.

Mick

Rich Chycki did the original mix. He should have mixed the whole album

Right on......i keep hearing people say try to ignore the production. but they forget sometimes production can make or break an album. CA Has a bit against it but i still feel the production is a death nail.

Mick

production production production....Its like I'm with 46 versions of Broons avatar in this thread...."I told them they were making a mistake"

Awesome idea. Someone should write a script . . .

I'd play them REMs , How the west was won ((studio))....how to layer in synths and make it awesome...make that effing awesome.