The Worst - Round Sixteen

Lorraine

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Vapor Trails?

Peaceable Kingdom is a cacaphonous mess.

Freeze and Out of the Cradle aren't all that good either.

All in all, most of this album is hidden gems.

• Like 1

I do think I like Vapor Tail, but I need to make sure I know exactly what it means first.
  • Like 1

Everybody else afraid of Rush's best mess or what?

"crickets"

Mick

I was busy with other matters and didn't realize you guys had started without me. Geez so many songs... :wtf:

If you think this album has a lot of songs, wait until the next one. :)

"crickets"

Mick

I was busy with other matters and didn't realize you guys had started without me. Geez so many songs... :wtf:

Be like me don't vote and heckle.

Mick

That was very funny. :laughing guy:

• Like 2

"crickets"

Mick

I will be voting.......i enjoy snakes good not great. i have 3 i'll vote for.

maybe 4.

Mick

"crickets"

Mick

I think I'm going double digits on that POS.

• Like 1

I used to like the album a lot, but it sort of wore off. I am going to listen to it again.

However, I do think the lyrics of Ghost Rider is one of Neil's best. Secret Touch as well. A lot of truth in both, and good songs too.

• Like 1

"crickets"

Mick

maybe 8.

Mick

That's cool... :)

I used to like the album a lot, but it sort of wore off. I am going to listen to it again.

However, I do think the lyrics of Ghost Rider is one of Neil's best. Secret Touch as well. A lot of truth in both, and good songs too.

I think this may be Neil's best lyrical effort start to finish. Of course, he did leave out the most uncharitable parts of what he wrote in his book.

• Like 1

I could stand corrected (as always) but it seems they started a habit a while back of putting the real poo poo ( when the poo poo started) toward the end of the albums...

"crickets"

Mick

maybe 8.

Mick

oh you!!!! Did you know......i also hate VT?

Shocker right?

Mick

• Like 1

I enjoy the remix, so that helps this album for me. There are a few tracks I absolutely love.

For worst, I'l just pick one song...One Little Victory. I appreciate the sentiment and the thunderous intro...after that, the multiple Geddys just grate on me.

• Like 3

"crickets"

Mick

maybe 8.

Mick

oh you!!!! Did you know......i also hate VT?

Shocker right?

Mick

:laughing guy: Just making sure you are paying close attention... :)
  • Like 1

That has been the subject of not a few arguments on this forum - original vs. remix. I happen to think the original is better. When I first heard the remix, I thought that was better, but I went back to liking the original more.

I so want to explode on VT here......but...........gotta wait for Narps recovery thread. I will kill this beast for us all!!!!!!! :madra: :madra: Also thereby rescuing Segue from it's evil spell.

Mick

• Like 2

That has been the subject of not a few arguments on this forum - original vs. remix. I happen to think the original is better. When I first heard the remix, I thought that was better, but I went back to liking the original more.

As I had said the remix vinyl actually doesn't require any Goody's Headache powder or anything to get through it. Not sure why that is... :)
  • Like 1

I could stand corrected (as always) but it seems they started a habit a while back of putting the real poo poo ( when the poo poo started) toward the end of the albums...

I think that is because they think they have to fill the CD. It must be hard to keep writing music after a few songs. Maybe after seven or eight of them, they just write to do it and get it over with. No one has an unlimited amount of creativity. You can only create so much before you run dry and the rest is forced out.

• Like 1

As I had said the remix vinyl actually doesn't require any Goody's Headache powder or anything to get through it. Not sure why that is... :)

I don't hear what the rest of you hear in terms of noise.

What I do hear is a greater separation of the instruments on the remix.

• Like 1

I so want to explode on VT here......but...........gotta wait for Narps recovery thread. I will kill this beast for us all!!!!!!! :madra: :madra: Also thereby rescuing Segue from it's evil spell.

Mick

Oh so this will be on the menu as well huh? Sweet. Please however don't short change me any discussion of you know what...

http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/a/a4/Yodel-Step-5.jpg/670px-Yodel-Step-5.jpg

• Like 2

I don't hear what the rest of you hear in terms of noise.

What I do hear is a greater separation of the instruments on the remix.

Tis true Lorraine but you're still polishing a big ol turd.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

You will be burstng at the seams by Saturday! This ought to be good. Narps will forget his pain in no time flat.

• Like 2

Mick

Eat my poo

• Like 1

Mick

Oh so this will be on the menu as well huh? Sweet. Please however don't short change me any discussion of you know what...

http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/a/a4/Yodel-Step-5.jpg/670px-Yodel-Step-5.jpg

Splendid! You just gave me the intro to the thread! :)

• Like 1