The Worst - Round Fifteen

Lorraine

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Test For Echo?

I voted for four songs. But, again. Two voters and every song except Resist has been chosen. Sometimes I'm amazed that Rush lasted after their nineties' bloopers.

90's bloopers plus VT.......

but my anger's getting ahead of me.........lol

Mick

• Like 1

There are three I don't like on this album, the rest I like quite a lot. Dog Years, Carve Away The Stone and Limbo have to go here for me. Edited by EagleMoon

Marv Albert's Gall Stone (insert trademark symbol here) is definitely in the crosshairs... ;) Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Marv Albert's Gall Stone (insert trademark symbol here) is definitely in the crosshairs... ;)

i've always loved that, lol

It's titled that in my itunes you know, lol

Mick

Really?.... It has stuck in my brain for sure. So has the title of this album.... :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

I went with Time and Motion. I never understood the hate for Dog Years or this album. Dog Years would be the 3rd best track on CP, and this album is better, start to finish, than all but 1 or 2 of the post MP albums.

I voted for four songs. But, again. Two voters and every song except Resist has been chosen. Sometimes I'm amazed that Rush lasted after their nineties' bloopers.

That's just Bluefox. The same would have happened to PoW and GuP if you had allowed it.

That's just Bluefox. The same would have happened to PoW and GuP if you had allowed it.

right but i'm only doing that for the 90's-recent Rush, lol.

cause it deserves it, lol

Mick

That's my point. You voted for every song minus 1, so that's why the vote was that way. If the voting rules were the same for GuP and PoW, those albums would have faced similar votes...even if you weren't the perpetrator.

• Like 1

That's my point. You voted for every song minus 1, so that's why the vote was that way. If the voting rules were the same for GuP and PoW, those albums would have faced similar votes...even if you weren't the perpetrator.

It wouldn't with me. I can't obviously speak for others but I wouldn't have voted for 2 songs until HYF popped up. The last two obviously. There aren't two bad songs on any album from 74' - 85' in my opinion... :)
  • Like 1

90's bloopers plus VT.......

but my anger's getting ahead of me.........lol

Mick

Remember that some people love that album just fine...lol

It wouldn't with me. I can't obviously speak for others but I wouldn't have voted for 2 songs until HYF popped up. The last two obviously. There aren't two bad songs on any album from 74' - 85' in my opinion... :)

Same here. I don't Like p/g but i still would have just voted for Red Lenses and you're right the first album worthy of multiple votes is HYF

Mick

It has been my experience with all of these polls that there is much truth to the fact that Rush did their best work up to and including Signals. There is no denying the fact that after that album, it all went steadily downhill.
  • Like 1

It has been my experience with all of these polls that there is much truth to the fact that Rush did their best work up to and including Signals. There is no denying the fact that after that album, it all went steadily downhill.

it sure did.

not immediately noticeable but the the ride downhill had begun.

Mick

AFTK has Madrigal and Cinderella Man. :/

• Like 1

I just do not agree. I cannot agree.

I think Signals was a much weaker effort than all the albums from CoS to MP, and I would say GUP, HYF and Presto were as great as PeW or MP.

All these bold statements that no fan can disagree is nonsense. If that is how many feel, I understand. But many of us, including those like me who tend to prefer music from the sixties and seventies over eighties, find Rush's eighties work sterling.

• Like 1

AFTK has Madrigal and Cinderella Man. :/

Cinderella Man is one of the best songs they have ever produced in my humble opinion. Its a least top 20 in my view but what do I know I love Lessons too... :codger:
  • Like 1