The Worst - Round Thirteen

Lorraine

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Roll The Bones?

I appear to be the only vote for Roll the Boner so far.

I'm amazed at the lack of venom for skeletal rapping.

Come on folks, GET BUSY!

I like the rap. I think it one of the bands more refreshing light songs, like the underrated I Think I'm Going Bald. Not everything has to be so serious...

Exactly. Nor erudite. I love the title track.

You Bet Your Life is an embarrassment, though.

Like Arsenio Hall, the GET BUSY song just didn't age well at all. It's truely a WTF moment for the majority of Rush fans.

I remember liking this album a lot, until I realised how many tracks i was skipping, and it dawned on me it sucked.

That's funny.

Dreamline

Bravado

Roll The Bones

The Big Wheel

I remember really liking these songs. They made the album worthy.

Then, the charms of Dreamline, Bravado and Roll The Bones dimmed, and all I was left with was the Cher wannabe The Big Wheel, which I just LOVE for all the wrong reasons. So, I skipped half the album at first, then skipped the good songs, then kept the one song that would be a dud on any of the previous releases.

Not much to get excited over. NEXT!

(O wait, that is Counterparts...soooo...BACKWARDS!)

Yeah, we've got some real clunkers coming up. :LOL:

I remember liking this album a lot, until I realised how many tracks i was skipping, and it dawned on me it sucked.

That's funny.

Dreamline

Bravado

Roll The Bones

The Big Wheel

I remember really liking these songs. They made the album worthy.

Then, the charms of Dreamline, Bravado and Roll The Bones dimmed, and all I was left with was the Cher wannabe The Big Wheel, which I just LOVE for all the wrong reasons. So, I skipped half the album at first, then skipped the good songs, then kept the one song that would be a dud on any of the previous releases.

Not much to get excited over. NEXT!

(O wait, that is Counterparts...soooo...BACKWARDS!)

Yeah, we've got some real clunkers coming up. :LOL:

I will have fun with SA...I actually like the songs for the most part on the next two albums (I LOVE VT)...if they were anybody else they would be "nice" albums, not great, just "nice".

But coming from Rush... no

That's funny.

Segue comes up with a good1 now and then... :LOL: Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 2

That's funny.

Segue comes up with a good1 now and then... :LOL:

I laughed because it has happened to me. One day you ask yourself Why the heck am I even listening to this??? :LOL:

• Like 2

That's funny.

I laughed because it has happened to me. One day you ask yourself Why the heck am I even listening to this??? :LOL:

Way back in the day I was trying to like Yes' Tales From Topographic Oceans and it was the same. I was thinking I should like this. Why don't I like this? I love Yes whats the dillio? etc etc Then finally it dawned on me that it just sucks... :LOL:

That's funny.

Way back in the day I was trying to like Yes' Tales From Topographic Oceans and it was the same. I was thinking I should like this. Why don't I like this? I love Yes whats the dillio? etc etc Then finally it dawned on me that it just sucks... :LOL:

Doh.........Segue for the defense

in 5...........4........3........2.....

Mick

• Like 2

That's funny.

Doh.........Segue for the defense

in 5...........4........3........2.....

Mick

:rfl: I didn't pick that example for no reason... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Segue, save it for the Narpsberg recovery thread entertainment.

He can defend that turd all day long and Drama too. It would be entertaining no doubt... :LOL:
  • Like 2

He can defend that turd all day long and Drama too. It would be entertaining no doubt... :LOL:

I am not sure where to put the thread - we would catch more fish up in the other section and it would definitely be more entertaining for you since they will all think we are serious. :LOL:

I got back into yes after 2 years.

i initially praised tales on here.

Then after oh.....a day i'm like......ioh yea i don't like this audio suppository do i?

Mick

• Like 1

I am not sure where to put the thread - we would catch more fish up in the other section and it would definitely be more entertaining for you since they will all think we are serious. :LOL:

I guess just a Random Samples thread not to dissimilar to the Make Lorraine Smile thread would do. Random topics can be discussed all day not the least of which is singing voices and improper proper enunciation and examples could be presented and discussed :LOL: . Not sure I will be able to type much at all but I will do my best... :)

Then after oh.....a day i'm like......ioh yea i don't like this audio suppository do i?

Mick

I haven't listened to it in over 35 years but I remember disliking it with a passion. Everything before and after is pretty damn great too. I was like, I have to like this right? :no:
  • Like 1

Mick

I haven't listened to it in over 35 years but I remember disliking it with a passion. Everything before and after is pretty damn great too. I was like, I have to like this right? :no:

you were right.....to much musical wanking on it for it's own good.

I know Wakerman despises it.

Mick

Not that any of them are necessarily bad. Nevertheless I voted for half the album out of it's sheer forgettableness. I barely remember what those songs sound like right now actually. Forgettable.