What the Hell is Steve Wilson?

JohnRogers

Are you sure we're not talking about "Steven" Wilson?

Well it could be. I was tearing my deck down and some long song almost put me to sleep.

• Like 1

Well it could be. I was tearing my deck down and some long song almost put me to sleep.

Don't hate me, I'm not special like you.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz7qqr0kg1qhp8tjo1_250.gif

• Like 3

I have an "Open Mind."

Mouse ears?

Magic Kingdom from Echo Point? But ur far away n safe. Unless its that Euro one. Just reserved second trip there, Fla, in 9 mos. Freaking parenthood.

• Like 1

at my eyes and at my ears he simply doesn't seem the Rock New Messiah that he's trying to be

I love this post.

Fans speak of him like he is some sort of saviour for modern music. I think his music is perfect for curing insomnia.

at my eyes and at my ears he simply doesn't seem the Rock New Messiah that he's trying to be

I love this post.

Fans speak of him like he is some sort of saviour for modern music. I think his music is perfect for curing insomnia.

modern music (at least Rock) could be saved in a better way playing with heart rather than with brain

he's pretty good, I do agree that his fans act like he's groundbreaking when he seems to just be playing "old school" prog. I'll take just about any 70s prog over his stuff but I do like that he raises awareness for prog rock and that sort of thing. doesn't seem to be working though, he's got a sizeable fanbase and it seems like a good chunk of it has never heard an album released before images and words.

His solo stuff is pretty good, but I like his Porcupine Tree stuff better.... Kind of a modern day Pink Floyd-ish kind of output. (good to turn out the lights, put on some candles, and fire one up)

I have tickets to go see him this summer

Magic Kingdom from Echo Point? But ur far away n safe. Unless its that Euro one. Just reserved second trip there, Fla, in 9 mos. Freaking parenthood.

Been there twice as a Dad myself.

I don't love absolutely everything I've heard, but about 75% of it is great. Just my opinion. Saviour of modern music? No...I'd never place that label on anyone. That's a tool of a music journalist doing his or her best to grab headlines. But I do enjoy a whole boatload of his music, yeah.
  • Like 3