Rush Rehearsing in Los Angeles -- Pics Emerge...

86 replies to this topic

#41 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:27 AM

With that color,

He could play with the Beach Boys. :cool:

Sponsored Post

#42 Disk98

Disk98

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3908 posts
  • Interests:New York Yankees
     electronics
    bass guitar
    piano

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:16 AM

View Posttroutman, on 08 April 2015 - 09:27 AM, said:

With that color,

I was just thinking that!

#43 Supersyl

Supersyl

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 601 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:18 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 08 April 2015 - 01:15 AM, said:

View PostSupersyl, on 07 April 2015 - 11:04 PM, said:

I think the Double-neck is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched Exit... Stage Left, and decided to take a closer look at the pics.... Look carefully at the first pic, the clearer of the two... At the extreme right, right above the monitor there is a black Rick headstock that is different, as it has the white "Rickenbacker" text instead of the white placque with black text... Follow the neck down, to the right, just barely seen above the monitor is a shorter black headstock, and if you look right under the extreme right of the monitor, you can see the bottom "swoop" extend further out than the others, you can make out the white ribbon thing around it and a couple of silver or white knobs... I think my friends the Double-Neck Rick has gone out on this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :geddy:

I agree it looks kind of peculiar but it's hard to really tell from the picture.

Looking at it again, there is absolutely no doubt! It IS the double-neck!!

(Posted the enlarged section to one of my Flickr accounts)

https://www.flickr.c...yl/16892414948/

Edited by Supersyl, 08 April 2015 - 01:19 PM.

#44 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:21 PM

View PostSupersyl, on 08 April 2015 - 01:18 PM, said:

I think the Double-neck is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched Exit... Stage Left, and decided to take a closer look at the pics.... Look carefully at the first pic, the clearer of the two... At the extreme right, right above the monitor there is a black Rick headstock that is different, as it has the white "Rickenbacker" text instead of the white placque with black text... Follow the neck down, to the right, just barely seen above the monitor is a shorter black headstock, and if you look right under the extreme right of the monitor, you can see the bottom "swoop" extend further out than the others, you can make out the white ribbon thing around it and a couple of silver or white knobs... I think my friends the Double-Neck Rick has gone out on this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :geddy:

I agree it looks kind of peculiar but it's hard to really tell from the picture.

Still doesn't necessarily mean they'll bring it out on tour, but we can definitely keep our fingers crossed!  :)

#45 Justin Case

Justin Case

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1560 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

Ged has said he back issues.  We're probably lucky he can hold a single bass without sitting down at this point.

#46 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:56 PM

View PostDisk98, on 08 April 2015 - 10:16 AM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 08 April 2015 - 09:27 AM, said:

With that color,

I was just thinking that!

:D

#47 Jaminbenb

Jaminbenb

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2874 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:59 PM

More stuff....

http://www.rushisaba...-in-Los-Angeles

#48 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:00 PM

Yep,

The Width of it is why I am convinced. Xanadu baby! :codger: :haz: :rush:

#49 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:03 PM

View Posttroutman, on 08 April 2015 - 05:00 PM, said:

Yep,

:drool: :drool: :drool:

#50 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:05 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 08 April 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

Yep,

https://www.youtube....h?v=6ker-C8FE2c

:geddy: :geddy: :geddy:

#51 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

View Posttroutman, on 08 April 2015 - 05:05 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 08 April 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

Yep,

https://www.youtube....h?v=6ker-C8FE2c

:geddy: :geddy: :geddy:

:Alex: :Alex: :Alex:

#52 mrfriendly

mrfriendly

The Seeker

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

the instagram pics got taken down from rushisaband.com, does anyone know the song spoiler? is it a standard or a surprise?

#53 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:29 PM

View Postmrfriendly, on 08 April 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

the instagram pics got taken down from rushisaband.com, does anyone know the song spoiler? is it a standard or a surprise?

Not sure what you're talking about?

#54 mrfriendly

mrfriendly

The Seeker

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

the woman that did the animation for the screens for the past couple tours posted some pics on instagram with new r40 stuff, they posted this on rushisaband with the links and even said that one of the pics contains a spoiler. now the links are dead, but no one who has said what the song was. I'm assuming someone has seen it.

#55 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

View Postmrfriendly, on 08 April 2015 - 05:34 PM, said:

the woman that did the animation for the screens for the past couple tours posted some pics on instagram with new r40 stuff, they posted this on rushisaband with the links and even said that one of the pics contains a spoiler. now the links are dead, but no one who has said what the song was. I'm assuming someone has seen it.

I'm surprised she would do something like that. I would think she has a contract with them that would cover any leakage of information.

#56 mrfriendly

mrfriendly

The Seeker

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

don't think it was done on purpose, must have not realized - she took a snapshot i guess of her computer, and within the pic you can i guess barely see the name of a file, so the person on rushisaband who posted the link said potential spoiler. again the links don't work anymore and the guy who posted the info didn't at least say what the name of the song was. it could be limelight for all we know which wouldn't be much of a shocker, lol.

#57 Jaminbenb

Jaminbenb

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2874 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

Yeah...when I clicked on it (go see my post a few above)  the pics were already removed....

#58 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:42 PM

I bet we're going to see all sorts of this kind of stuff before the tour actually starts. Anything to drum up interest.

#59 mrfriendly

mrfriendly

The Seeker

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

OK well mystery solved - apparently the song was THE ANARCHIST - certainly was not hoping for that, a couple months back neil was apparently rehearsing clockwork angels - not happy with so much CA stuff - that was done to death on last tour. the only stuff i would want to hear from the last 3 albums is some unplayed stuff from vapor trails

Edited by mrfriendly, 08 April 2015 - 08:28 PM.

#60 Jaminbenb

Jaminbenb

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2874 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:44 PM

I sure hope they don't play anything after Signals......

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users