The Worst - Round Twelve

Lorraine

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Presto?

Superconductor is to me the worst song they ever wrote. Again, I will remind those who were there and inform those who were not of the way that song raped Xanadu on the RTB tour as it vomited forth from an exciting version.

I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. Are you saying they cut short Xanadu to do Superconductor?

Yes, they did.

And I hold the dubious distinction of having seen three shows on that tour. :P I still have a particular nostalgic fondness for that era, though, that most people don't. Probably has to do with the age I was at the time.

The RTB tour is my record of 5, they played a ton of shows here that tour. Verrrrry enjoyable, xanaductor excluded. I agree in that Presto, RTB n CP were all progressing steps in the hard rock direction. Made lots of sense at the time. After that it became very confusing, net boys and net girls.

:huh:

Do you happen to be from Cincinnati, or somewhere not too far from there?

You from Cincy area Blue J? Not typing away in Toronto? I'm in the NY metro. We got 5 RTB shows on both legs of the tour. Good ole days!

• Like 1

Superconductor is to me the worst song they ever wrote. Again, I will remind those who were there and inform those who were not of the way that song raped Xanadu on the RTB tour as it vomited forth from an exciting version.

I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. Are you saying they cut short Xanadu to do Superconductor?

Yes, they did.

And I hold the dubious distinction of having seen three shows on that tour. :P I still have a particular nostalgic fondness for that era, though, that most people don't. Probably has to do with the age I was at the time.

The RTB tour is my record of 5, they played a ton of shows here that tour. Verrrrry enjoyable, xanaductor excluded. I agree in that Presto, RTB n CP were all progressing steps in the hard rock direction. Made lots of sense at the time. After that it became very confusing, net boys and net girls.

:huh:

Do you happen to be from Cincinnati, or somewhere not too far from there?

You from Cincy area Blue J? Not typing away in Toronto? I'm in the NY metro. We got 5 RTB shows on both legs of the tour. Good ole days!

I live in Dayton, not too far away. I lived in Indianapolis for about a year and a half in the mid 1990s, but other than that, I've lived here virtually my whole life. I can see why someone would think I'm a Toronto baseball fan, like Geddy is, but no- just a very minor coincidence.

I was taking a guess from the 513 in your handle that maybe you lived over here. Love your area, too, though- NYC/north Jersey and up to about Bridgeport, CT. I just love it over there.

So is time to do the autopsy on Superconductor and move on?

Lorraine should take care of it as soon as she arrives today, I would think. ;)

And an autopsy for Neil in the March madness frum poll. Roger Taylor keeps taking the lead.

Did I get hacked? Is Samaritan here?

I got no memory of the autopsy part of my post above? Yes Neil is losing in the Drum poll. Gonna pick up soon with L returning. Mr N, milestone soon!

Edited by Gabrielgil513

This one has gone pretty much true to form. The 3 at the bottom the barrel were the ones I picked... :dweez: