The Worst - Round Eleven

Lorraine

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Hold Your Fire?

We're into the Fogelberg era now, I see. The sad thing is that this album is still orders of magnitude better than the one that followed it.
  • Like 1

The first 8 I at least like all of them believe it or not. None of them are bad in my view. Something I certainly could never have said a year ago... :codger:
  • Like 1

The last two are stinkaroos...

It's an album of stinkaroos. :laughing guy:

I can't agree. Fogelbergian or not I think the first 8 are good to very good. Mission was always my favorite but Second Nature shocked the hell out of me to be honest. Love that one... :)

Hold Your Fire has one of my all time favorite songs - Mission. I also really like Prime Mover and Time Stand Still...so I probably like this album more than I give it credit for.

Bottom line, Tai Shan is such an easy target...still gets my vote.

Thanks for the multi-select. I clicked on all of the above.

Worst Rush album by far.

My kind of guy!

You'd think people on The Rush Forum would have listened to Presto at least once...

• Like 1

As I have readily admitted I never even heard this album until about a year ago and would have sh*t all over it back then but I really don't get all the dislike for it. In my view if you take the last two off ( an 8 song album is more than enough) and discard them its every bit as good as Power Windows... :)

Thanks for the multi-select. I clicked on all of the above.

Worst Rush album by far.

My kind of guy!

You'd think people on The Rush Forum would have listened to Presto at least once...

Maybe they did, but it was such a traumatic experience, they blocked it out.

• Like 2

As I have readily admitted I never even heard this album until about a year ago and would have sh*t all over it back then but I really don't get all the dislike for it. In my view if you take the last two off ( an 8 song album is more than enough) and discard them its every bit as good as Power Windows... :)

And therein lies the difficulty. Power Windows stinks too. :LOL:

• Like 1