The Worst - Round Nine

Lorraine

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on Grace Under Pressure?

• Distant Early Warning
    • Afterimage
    • Red Sector A
    • The Enemy Within
    • The Body Electric
    • Kid Gloves
    • Red Lenses
    • Between The Wheels

Kid Gloves has a cult following? :scared: Who knew? :unsure:

Tom Cruise jams Kid Gloves on his way to the Scientology center.

Everyone knows that

It was David Koresh's favorite song ever.

• Like 1

Really Red Lenes? Yeah it is kind of weak but The Body Electric is on this album. The Body Electric should be doused in butane or propane and set a blaze.

I am seriously gonna have to refresh my memory with Power Windows and go listen to a few of them. I know Mystic Rhythms isn't so hot but some of these I just can't recall... :sigh: :ph34r:

Mystic Rhythms was originally a song about Neil, but he changed it because it sounded too pompous. It was called "My Stick Rhythms"

• Like 3

CNN has projected Red Lenses as the winner..er LOSER

I agree. No use prolonging the agony. Besides, I just listened to Power Windows :blink: and am anxious to ask a question or two and discuss the album.

So, without any more delay````````````````````````````````````````````````````````Red Lenses is the loser on Grace Under Pressure.

• Like 2

I agree. No use prolonging the agony. Besides, I just listened to Power Windows :blink: and am anxious to ask a question or two and discuss the album.

So, without any more delay````````````````````````````````````````````````````````Red Lenses is the loser on Grace Under Pressure.

POLLING STATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!

• Like 1

Looks like some can't read, but I will chalk it up to his being Norwegian. I'm married to one, and they tend to be on the - er - stubborn side. :yes:

Looks like some can't read, but I will chalk it up to his being Norwegian. I'm married to one, and they tend to be on the - er - stubborn side. :yes:

That was a REALLY fast poll :eh:

I've really learned to love Red Lenses, I'd feel bad voting for it. But I love this whole album, I don't know who to choose! :)

I love the whole album too!

Ummm...except for Red Lenses.

• Like 1

The Body Electric. Tough call, though. I love Grace Under Pressure…it's the first album I ever bought. I have a soft spot for it.