Visiting Less Often 2

rickyrob

I apologise to all my friends here, for not being around much these days. I am taking a bit of a break from the forum, but I will be popping in now and again every couple of days or so. I am alerted of PM's by email, so feel free to PM me if you wish smile.gif

I am preparing to see Lilya again in little over 2 weeks. A lot has happened between us, especially in the last month or so and we have grown closer and closer. I have to prepare a lot of documents to take over there and also my house needs to be worked on during the weekends to make it a more attractive investment for someone.

So I'm not abandoning you all, just needing to spend more time doing important things in my personal life.

Thanks to everyone for being my friend, especially Huck, Dweez, AGP, Physics, Barney, Sundog, Ladyrushfan, Signals et al.....

"I'll be back" to coin a phrase biggrin.gif

Make it happen Rick. All the best to ya. trink39.gif

No problem rickyrob, I realise you have a lot to sort out out at the moment

I miss seeing your posts mate, hope to see you soon. smile.gif

trink39.gif

I guess I may have to start posting a lot more often like I used to so it will fill in for the people whos slackin lol.

Good lick Ricky, Opps, I mean good LUCK. With everything, wow, what a typo, I'm not gonna fix it cuz it's kind of funny. LMAO 653.gif

I'm here! laugh.gif

Thanks to everyone for your very kind words.

A lot has happened in the last few days that has resulted in me losing a lot of sleep.

Government rules and regulations are getting to me now, and I feel like banging my head against a brick wall.

Can't explain everything on here, but basically there are a lot of questions to be answered when I next travel to see her. I am arranging to visit the UK embassy in Tashkent whilst over there. Hopefully my fears will then be allayed. On top of all this, my house-selling saga continues - as its all gone quiet. Hell, I just want to get out of this place and move on! sad.gif

Also, work is drying up, and overtime may stop for me, so money will be a problem for the next couple of months if this happens. Sh*t, sh*t and then more sh*t, basically.

I can't believe I feel like this with only 12 days before I see my dream gal again sad.gif

Just done my TRF voting! wink.gif

I'll be back again real soon. I just need to feel a bit better thats all. smile.gif

Again, cheers to all my friends on here. You know who you are trink39.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Aug 14 2005, 03:51 AM)
I'm here! laugh.gif

Thanks to everyone for your very kind words.

A lot has happened in the last few days that has resulted in me losing a lot of sleep.

Government rules and regulations are getting to me now, and I feel like banging my head against a brick wall.

Can't explain everything on here, but basically there are a lot of questions to be answered when I next travel to see her. I am arranging to visit the UK embassy in Tashkent whilst over there. Hopefully my fears will then be allayed. On top of all this, my house-selling saga continues - as its all gone quiet. Hell, I just want to get out of this place and move on! sad.gif

Also, work is drying up, and overtime may stop for me, so money will be a problem for the next couple of months if this happens. Sh*t, sh*t and then more sh*t, basically.

I can't believe I feel like this with only 12 days before I see my dream gal again sad.gif

Just done my TRF voting! wink.gif

I'll be back again real soon. I just need to feel a bit better thats all. smile.gif

Again, cheers to all my friends on here. You know who you are trink39.gif

Remember one thing Ricky - the harder you have to work to obtain what you're after, the more you'll appreciate it when you get there. It sucks that it's the way it is - but it has always shown true in my personal experiences.

Better days are coming, bro - and they'll be here sooner than you think. Just keep pushing. trink39.gif

Ricky, I am always here for ya, and you know I am always sending positive thoughts your way. You deserve the best, and you have found her. biggrin.gif If you need a sounding board (pun intended) you can always lean on us!!!

Love ya, dood!!! biggrin.gif

Hiya everyone. I'm back for a short while. smile.gif

Got all my stuff ready to take for Lilya's Visa application....just some more of the 450 or so emails to print off....(luckily I don't have to print them all).

Plan of action....go see UK embassy in Tashkent, maybe apply for the Visa there and then, depending upon what they say. Put into motion plans to wed, in early January. This gives more clout to the Visa application, and the approval of the Visa application, gives more clout to the application to marry.....its like they go hand-in-hand cool.gif

Got a ring for her....it isn't too expensive as I am spending a fortune here. She said she didn't want one, but I feel I have to do the right thing wink.gif It will thus be a bit of a surprise because she isn't expecting it.

When we marry, in January, it will have to be over there, because it makes all the documentation easier. It is likely we will have a small service in England too, when I have this bloody house sold! Anyone who can make it to our service is welcome smile.gif

I wub.gif this lady. She is who I have been looking for all my life. And as far as I am concerned, she belongs here, with me. biggrin.gif

I travel next Friday morning (26th), back on 5th September cool.gif

I wish everyone luck in TRF awards smile.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Aug 20 2005, 08:52 AM)
Hiya everyone. I'm back for a short while. smile.gif

Got all my stuff ready to take for Lilya's Visa application....just some more of the 450 or so emails to print off....(luckily I don't have to print them all).

Plan of action....go see UK embassy in Tashkent, maybe apply for the Visa there and then, depending upon what they say. Put into motion plans to wed, in early January. This gives more clout to the Visa application, and the approval of the Visa application, gives more clout to the application to marry.....its like they go hand-in-hand cool.gif

Got a ring for her....it isn't too expensive as I am spending a fortune here. She said she didn't want one, but I feel I have to do the right thing wink.gif It will thus be a bit of a surprise because she isn't expecting it.

When we marry, in January, it will have to be over there, because it makes all the documentation easier. It is likely we will have a small service in England too, when I have this bloody house sold! Anyone who can make it to our service is welcome smile.gif

I wub.gif this lady. She is who I have been looking for all my life. And as far as I am concerned, she belongs here, with me. biggrin.gif

I travel next Friday morning (26th), back on 5th September cool.gif

I wish everyone luck in TRF awards smile.gif

Oh, my, Ricky. She is indeed lucky. She's getting one hell of a great guy. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations, and all the best with the visa process. Make sure you check in every once in a while. We miss you! smile.gif

Archived