Gamma 1 + Gamma 2 + Gamma 3 = A Great Rock And Roll Trilogy! MONTROSE!!

RUSHHEAD666

Not sure if there is a thread about Gamma but there needs to be one.

We all love Ronnie Montrose and we all love the debut "Montrose" album.

But what about the first three Gamma albums? Not one bad song on either record.

I know there are lots of keyboards but they are used right.

These three albums need to be in all of your collection.

There is a Gamma 4 album but I don't think that one is any good.

Interestingly enough some Gamma reminds me of Paul Rodgers and Bad Company!

Are there any Gamma fans on here? Oh and no, I'm not talking about that power metal band Gamma Ray!

RIP RONNIE MONTROSE!

Love,

The "Razor King"

• Like 1

Just listening to the second album on youtube. Awesome (besides the shitty youtube sound quality).

Never heard of them before. I'll give it a second spin right now. Mayday is a killer. Love the keys.

• Like 2

Just listening to the second album on youtube. Awesome (besides the shitty youtube sound quality).

Never heard of them before. I'll give it a second spin right now. Mayday is a killer. Love the keys.

I am so glad I wrote this thread now!!! YOU ROCK! Dude, Gamma 2 i amazing. All three are and you are right! THE KEYBOARDS ARE AWESOME!

I am a guy who absolutely hates keys. Like Bon Jovi keys. Pure SHITE.

Gamma Keys rule!

Rush used them with class too of course.

The keyboards on some Europe albums are shite too.

GAMMA RULES! I'm bummed that not many people on here like this band!

• Like 1

I have the first 2, I've never got around to buying the third one, even the reissue.

I love the third one Duck but there are a lot more keyboards on it. Still it is a melodic rock record. You should check it out!

• Like 1

I have the first 2, I've never got around to buying the third one, even the reissue.

I love the third one Duck but there are a lot more keyboards on it. Still it is a melodic rock record. You should check it out!

Aye!

It was also when Foreigner was still a good band! They were touring in support of Head Games, but played a lot of their older stuff (and it was, I think, the whole original band) I actually lucked into those tickets, now that I'm thinking about it, a friend was supposed to take his girlfriend, and they broke up the week before, so he asked if I wanted to buy the ticket and go along, so I figured, why not!
  • Like 1

Just listening to the second album again and yeah, they kick arse.

Thanks for the thread Earl. :cheers:

Four Horsemen :haz: :madra:

• Like 1

Hahaha! Awesome buddy! I was just off to bed! YES! "Four Horseman!" I love that song!!! Do you have "Gamma 1?" GET IT!!

GAMMA RULES! So does KROKUS! LOL!

• Like 1

It was also when Foreigner was still a good band! They were touring in support of Head Games, but played a lot of their older stuff (and it was, I think, the whole original band) I actually lucked into those tickets, now that I'm thinking about it, a friend was supposed to take his girlfriend, and they broke up the week before, so he asked if I wanted to buy the ticket and go along, so I figured, why not!

You saw the "Head Games" Tour! DAMN!!! You lucky bugger! My life with my wife is all about "Head Games" now! I never knew it would come to this crap!

Thought I was gonna be married to her forever!! WTF?

People change! I WILL NEVER!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!!

I guess I chose ROCK over LOVE! She's done with me because I have never grown up!

Cheers!

I bet being single again will SUCK TOO! Fukking "HEAD GAMES" every night at a bar! Just guessing!

I haven't been on a date in 20 years!

I will be single for the rest of my life.

Time for me to play "FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME!" HAHAHA!!

RUSHHEAD666, no Davey isn't the singer on Trower's current tour, nor does he sing on the new album. Hey here's one for you-Spooky Tooth/The Mirror. Got that back around 1976ish. Would love to get a remastered version of this album.
  • Like 1

RUSHHEAD666, no Davey isn't the singer on Trower's current tour, nor does he sing on the new album. Hey here's one for you-Spooky Tooth/The Mirror. Got that back around 1976ish. Would love to get a remastered version of this album.
  • Like 1

Hahaha! Awesome buddy! I was just off to bed! YES! "Four Horseman!" I love that song!!! Do you have "Gamma 1?" GET IT!!

I've checked Gamma 2 and 3.

Both are really great and I'm pretty sure that I must get all three of them. :haz:

• Like 2

I've checked Gamma 2 and 3.

Both are really great and I'm pretty sure that I must get all three of them. :haz:

Dude!!!

I am so happy I wrote this thread! You get it my friend! All three albums are EPIC!!!

You make me happy with your enthusiasm!

That's all I love to do on here is try to write about bands so some can get into something new and KICK ASS! Even if it's old shite!

I love it all!

Well I don't like GAMMA 4 but I have it!

RONNIE RULES!

So does RONNIE JAMES!!!!

• Like 1