The Worst - Round Eight

Lorraine

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on Signals?

first 2 songs are among the best they've ever done... Chemistry is great, but is the weakest IMO.... barely beats out Countdown Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Easy easy easy...........Countdown.

Edit boys......edit.

Mick

I could actually be persuaded to change my vote for Countdown... :)

you should.....That song had no business being released. ALMOST a perfect record. Cause i love everything else.

Mick

Easy easy easy...........Countdown.

Edit boys......edit.

Mick

I could actually be persuaded to change my vote for Countdown... :)

you should.....That song had no business being released. ALMOST a perfect record. Cause i love everything else.

Mick

If it comes down to my vote not really counting... I might change it to save one other that I love :)
  • Like 1

wow, 4 votes... 4 different songs. How often does that happen?

According to this poll... Chemistry is the worst :)

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/77-09-best-song-from-signals/

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

I like it more now than I used to, but I'm not a huge fan of New World Man.

I am not really a fan of it either but I am going with Countdown. Not a fan of that one even more...
  • Like 1

wow, 4 votes... 4 different songs. How often does that happen?

According to this poll... Chemistry is the worst :)

http://www.therushfo...g-from-signals/

I just can't see that holding up here but who knows around here. Stuff used to surprise me but once I saw :rush: being considered their worst studio album I am up for anything... :codger:

Analog Kid, Lorraine?

Just curious why you picked this one?

I don't like it. I went through a short time when I did listen to it, but then I decided that I really didn't like it at all.

I got that from the vote :) Just curious to why... the lyrics, the melody? It has one of my favorite guitar solos of all time...

Tough decision, but I think I'm going with NWM. It's slightly less good than the others.

I am truly on the fence with NWM and Countdown. I may change my vote the more I think about this one...
  • Like 1

Analog Kid, Lorraine?

I don't like it. I went through a short time when I did listen to it, but then I decided that I really didn't like it at all.

I got that from the vote :) Just curious to why... the lyrics, the melody? It has one of my favorite guitar solos of all time...

i don't like the music, and I find that "you move me, you move me" cheesy. That really is the main thing that turned me off to the song.

• Like 1

Analog Kid, Lorraine?

i don't like the music, and I find that "you move me, you move me" cheesy. That really is the main thing that turned me off to the song.

Yeah, the "you move me" part is the least favorite part of the song for me too.... but I still voted for it as my favorite in the album poll

Analog Kid, Lorraine?

Aren't you the Signals ambassador?

Analog Kid, Lorraine?

Yeah, the "you move me" part is the least favorite part of the song for me too.... but I still voted for it as my favorite in the album poll

I always find it interesting what parts of songs people like or dislike.

my hunch is a close vote between Chemistry, New World Man and Countdown. I'd vote for Losing It, but I'll lurk around and be a tie breaker in case it's close.

Analog Kid, Lorraine?

Aren't you the Signals ambassador?

Gee, Led. I'm losing it, what can I tell you? I'm serious. It's scary. First, my Counterparts/TFE faux pas from yesterday, now this. :) I better put my password for TRF in a safe place in case I forget that too, but what do I do if I forget where I put it? :codger: :scared:

You're right. I am the Signals ambassador. :madra:

The Weapon makes up for any deficiency on the album. I'd fight for the album on the strength of just that one song.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2