The Worst - Round Seven

Lorraine

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on Moving Pictures?

I do not see how Witch hunt is Rush's BEST lyrics........COME ON now, lol

Mick

I don't get how Hems is the bands best album but hey ho.

Touché!

Totem is a great song. I like more songs on Counterparts than any other post Signals album.

I'm not sure if you're joking, but Totem is on T4E, which has twice as many good songs as CP.

I am sorry. I wasn't joking. I made a mistake.

It happens to the best of us...and LABT as well.

Totem is a great song. I like more songs on Counterparts than any other post Signals album.

I'm not sure if you're joking, but Totem is on T4E, which has twice as many good songs as CP.

I am sorry. I wasn't joking. I made a mistake.

It happens to the best of us...and LABT as well.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

I voted for Finn, should have voted for Clarke. Problem with Sawyer is he gave Jack too much trouble.

Surprised Witch Hunt losing. But it's nowhere near the anomaly seeing Circumstances in the worst final round. There is unrest in the forest.

Voted Sawyer because it's one of the worst songs on MP, and it's a poor ambassador for the catalogue. Hard rock non converts point to that song as the reason to not give the band a chance. They have no clue that La Villa exists in this world. Their loss.

I voted for Finn, should have voted for Clarke. Problem with Sawyer is he gave Jack too much trouble.

Surprised Witch Hunt losing. But it's nowhere near the anomaly seeing Circumstances in the worst final round. There is unrest in the forest.

Voted Sawyer because it's one of the worst songs on MP, and it's a poor ambassador for the catalogue. Hard rock non converts point to that song as the reason to not give the band a chance. They have no clue that La Villa exists in this world. Their loss.

Rush would be more popular if it wasn't for Tom Sawyer. Got it.

• Like 2

I surprised myself and voted for YYZ. It used to be one of my favorite Rush tunes, but now I have grown distant to it. What really made it clear to me is the lack of lyrics.

To be honest, Moving Pictures gets very little airplay at home.

Vital Signs?! Really?! Over Tom Sawyer? Over Witch Hunt? :facepalm:

It surprises you that a song that ushered in the worst-period of Rush's music is liked less than their biggest hit, a song widely regarded as one of the top songs ever?

Rush would be more popular if it wasn't for Tom Sawyer. Got it.

We were once part of the cool club. That ended with Tom Sawyer. Glad you understand. Have a rockin day!

do do do do :syrinx: do do do do :syrinx:

it's a poor ambassador for the catalogue.

Sawyer voted worst on side one and third worst on MP, not that good for such an "ambassador" song. I got it..

Edited by Gabrielgil513