The Worst - Round Seven

Lorraine

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on Moving Pictures?

This one is easy: Witch Hunt. While the lyrics are great, and the music matches them in tone, it is slow, simple, monotonous and boring.
  • Like 1

One of four 10/10 Rush albums, but I cannot deny that Vital Signs is my least favourite.

But on an album as strong as this, it isn't saying much. Its greatness shines only a little dimmer than the rest.

Witch hunt......not as strong as the others.

Mick

Its the best.

Witch hunt......not as strong as the others.

Mick

Its the best.

Wrong-o WAY overrated.

Mick

What, wait...are we talking about Hemispheres?

• Like 1

Interesting that most people are picking Vital Signs, which sounds like a song that belongs on Signals and is better than half the songs from that album. It just goes to show who how fall the drop-off was between MP and Signals.

This one is easy: Witch Hunt. While the lyrics are great, and the music matches them in tone, it is slow, simple, monotonous and boring.

Agreed. Your assessment is a tad harsh- but just a tad. Witch Hunt is my pick in this one, too.

Interesting that most people are picking Vital Signs, which sounds like a song that belongs on Signals and is better than half the songs from that album. It just goes to show who how fall the drop-off was between MP and Signals.

VS is better than everything on Signals except Subdivisions. And I love The Analog Kid and The Weapon.

I could never vote for the song that contains Rush's best lyrics. And timeless too, one only needs to look to what's going on in Indiana to know that mob rule will never be extinguished.

• Like 2