The Worst - Round Five

Lorraine

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on Hemispheres?

• Cygnus X-1 Book II - Hemispheres
    • Circumstances
    • The Trees
    • La Villa Strangiato

Circumstances without hesitation :)

Are you sure you don't have it mixed up with that other song that has the words "circumstances" in it?

The Trees. I consider Circumstances in the same category as Cinderella Man and Lessons. Great little tunes and vastly underrated. I enjoy The Trees but just not as much. Of course the rest of the album is incredible...

I think The Trees is essential and Circumstances circumstantial...

The Trees. I consider Circumstances in the same category as Cinderella Man and Lessons. Great little tunes and vastly underrated. I enjoy The Trees but just not as much. Of course the rest of the album is incredible...

I think The Trees is essential and Circumstances circumstantial...

Circumstances are performed by a Mohel Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Pretty sure Rush covered a Wayne Newton song on this album... right? Pretty sure, if I'm remembering correctly... Danke Schoen was originally on the album, but they took it off after a few weeks and completely re-released the album.

I think to be accurate, Danke Schoen needs to be added to the poll.

Have you been reading Visions again?

Pretty sure Rush covered a Wayne Newton song on this album... right? Pretty sure, if I'm remembering correctly... Danke Schoen was originally on the album, but they took it off after a few weeks and completely re-released the album.

I think to be accurate, Danke Schoen needs to be added to the poll.

Have you been reading Visions again?

Not reading visions so much as having visions...

So that's how you spell Danke Schoen! I left my Wayne Newton 45 back east unfortunately.

On purpose or accidentally? You did say "unfortunately," but that could apply in either case . . .

I can't vote on this one either because to do so would mean I'd be giving up my official Hemispheres ambassadorship. I think maybe I'll join in when P/G comes along.

Shit, man. I love them all. I guess Circumstances?? Its still a kick ass song though.

As if I need to answer.

You don't and you aren't even alone. Some Rush cards may need to be checked... :)
  • Like 1

So that's how you spell Danke Schoen! I left my Wayne Newton 45 back east unfortunately.

On purpose or accidentally? You did say "unfortunately," but that could apply in either case . . .

I was only teasing. I never owned a Wayne Newton record. :no: :)

• Like 1

Process of elimination. Title track is not as good as it could have been.

Sorry but I have be that guy.

That guy? Join the club it appears to me... :blink:

Title track is not as good as it could have been.

How would you have improved it?

Maybe they want more cowbell? ;)

Edited by EagleMoon

Easy.

The title track. of the bands epics, this is my least favourite (unless you count By-Tor). Not a fan of it. 10/10 for technicality, ambition, etc. but personally, I admire it more than I enjoy it. Personally would rate this, for enjoyability alone, a 5 or 6 out of 10.

• Like 1

Easy.

The title track. of the bands epics, this is my least favourite (unless you count By-Tor). Not a fan of it. 10/10 for technicality, ambition, etc. but personally, I admire it more than I enjoy it. Personally would rate this, for enjoyability alone, a 5 or 6 out of 10.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i still like you, lol)

Mick

• Like 2

Easy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i still like you, lol)

Mick

It is so frustrating...sometime I play it and IT BLOWS MY MIND AND IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!

But I am not inclined to play it, and normally when I do I cannot stand the emotionless vocals (sorry...but shrilling isn't moving me, its hurting my ears).