The Worst - Round Three

Lorraine

54 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on 2112?

I was going to make a snarky post about this poll already being over, but it looks like the fun and interesting Twilight Zone will give Tears a run for its money.
  • Like 1

Lessons- ouch i hated doing this!

As well you should... :eh: What a great song

On an album of favourites, and nothing else, it is my least favourite.

It isnthe only one I know definitely isn't my absolute favourite.

The Twilight Zone for me.

Don't even have to channel Billy Beane to explain my vote this time.

• Like 1

Lessons- ouch i hated doing this!

As well you should... :eh: What a great song

On an album of favourites, and nothing else, it is my least favourite.

It isnthe only one I know definitely isn't my absolute favourite.

Fair enough... :)

Is there any way to limit this vote to people from certain countries? Like, oh, everywhere but Sweden?
  • Like 3

Is there any way to limit this vote to people from certain countries? Like, oh, everywhere but Sweden?

Dude, let it go. He means well and is never offensive with intent.

I would like to "know" that but I can't unfortunately. The benefit of the doubt sailed for me a while back... :(
  • Like 2

I would like to "know" that but I can't unfortunately. The benefit of the doubt sailed for me a while back... :(

Are you Mrs. Chris Squire by any chance?

• Like 1

Psst! If it is, ask her why her husband can't play the bass as good as Geddy and let me know the answer. :popcorn:

• Like 2

Psst! If it is, ask her why her husband can't play the bass as good as Geddy and let me know the answer. :popcorn:

Our own Mr. KennethLee could probably answer that one with some expertise I might add. He is not, generally speaking, a fan of Mr. Squire and that is putting it mildly... :LOL:

Our own Mr. KennethLee could probably answer that one with some expertise I might add. He is not, generally speaking, a fan of Mr. Squire and that is putting it mildly... :LOL:

His playing or his personality?

His playing or his personality?

His playing. He has railed about it around these parts many many times. As a big (mostly 70's) Yes fan I just don't get it but to each their own...
  • Like 1