The Worst - Round Three

Lorraine

54 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on 2112?

Is there any way to limit this vote to people from certain countries? Like, oh, everywhere but Sweden?

Dude, let it go. He means well and is never offensive with intent.

I would like to "know" that but I can't unfortunately. The benefit of the doubt sailed for me a while back... :(

I guess, but the little dude seems pretty cut up.

AFTK NEXT!

I will abstain...well hang on...Madrigal...

Ok see you there!

• Like 1

If Rivenhell doesn't put you to sleep. Tears will.

Tears was for like two days when I was new to Rush, my favourite song.

Love Geddy's vocals on both this and The Twilight Zone (love them both, to be honest).

If Side A is a perfect ten, the second side scores a 7/8, an album side I personally think is grossly underrated.

• Like 1

Love Geddy's vocals on both this and The Twilight Zone (love them both, to be honest).

If Side A is a perfect ten, the second side scores a 7/8, an album side I personally think is grossly underrated.

And you just underrated it... :LOL:
  • Like 2

And you just underrated it... :LOL:

7/8 is a 4/5, I think thats a good score! Same score I give Signals...

But I think you may just like this album a tad more than me! :codger:

Oh hell no :rage: . People need to quit picking on Twilight Zone damn it. It's an awesome song, get with the times :coy:.
  • Like 1

Oh hell no :rage: . People need to quit picking on Twilight Zone damn it. It's an awesome song, get with the times :coy:.

I CANNOT LIKE THIS POST ENOUGH!!

I will say this with no apologies, The Twilight Zone is by far one of the best songs of the entire decade (for Rush). Like Losing It, Marathon and Chain Lightning, it is one of my favourite Rush songs that seems to be overlooked or bashed with alarming regularity. My favourite of the second side, no contest.

• Like 2

I CANNOT LIKE THIS POST ENOUGH!!

I will say this with no apologies, The Twilight Zone is by far one of the best songs of the entire decade (for Rush). Like Losing It, Marathon and Chain Lightning, it is one of my favourite Rush songs that seems to be overlooked or bashed with alarming regularity. My favourite of the second side, no contest.

I know right ;). I just don't get how so many people can dislike Twilight Zone. It's a great song, can't say that enough.

Bangkok,only because of the silly little Asian ditty at thend of each verse which cheapens it.Love the Oracle,Tears,Twighlight Zone,etc.Man there's more to this album than 2112

Essential Rush-

Waiting for someone to call

And turn your world around

Looking for an answer to

The question you have found

Looking for

An open door

You don't get something for nothing

You don't get freedom for free

• Like 2

I guess Tears. It's not awful but I like the lyrics more than the music. The Twilight Zone isn't a very great song either but it has some good parts.

Essential Rush-

Waiting for someone to call

And turn your world around

Looking for an answer to

The question you have found

Looking for

An open door

You don't get something for nothing

You don't get freedom for free

every time Something For Nothing comes on I just want to yell the lyrics! It's such a damn good song!
  • Like 5

I picked Twilight Zone, even though it's still a decent song. None of 2112 is really weak.

tru dat!

i don't care for this album at all for some reason unknown to me. It just never took. So, it is hard for me to choose a worst. I will go with the Bangkok tune.

BLASPHEMY!!