The Worst - Round Two

Lorraine

48 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on Caress of Steel?

• Bastille Day
    • I Think I'm Going Bald
    • Lakeside Park
    • The Necromancer
    • The Fountain of Lamneth

So far these "worst" polls are terribly easy, though 2112 through MP will be more interesting.
  • Like 1

So far these "worst" polls are terribly easy, though 2112 through MP will be more interesting.

I assume that 2112 will have Tears "win" in a landslide. I love Rivendell and enjoy Tears, but predicting their losses, like predicting that ITIGB will lose here, are pretty easy.

I couldn't like Lakeside Park more live if I tried but I am not a big fan of the studio version. I went with it... :eh:

I couldn't like Lakeside Park more live if I tried but I am not a big fan of the studio version. I went with it... :eh:

Hmmm...trying to decide if I should give you a pass or not...

Hmmm...trying to decide if I should give you a pass or not...

Well figure it out in the next 20 minutes cus I gotta go pick my wife up at work... :LOL:
  • Like 1

I assume that 2112 will have Tears "win" in a landslide. I love Rivendell and enjoy Tears, but predicting their losses, like predicting that ITIGB will lose here, are pretty easy.

I don't know. I'm voting for Twilight Zone in the 2112 poll and I'm in the minority here for sure but I'm voting for TFOL, if only due to its' length...combine ITIGB with 15 minutes of average Rush and it's better than 19 minutes of TFOL. I'm kind of applying Sabermetric principles here (WAR).

• Like 1

I don't know. I'm voting for Twilight Zone in the 2112 poll and I'm in the minority here for sure but I'm voting for TFOL, if only due to its' length...combine ITIGB with 15 minutes of average Rush and it's better than 19 minutes of TFOL. I'm kind of applying Sabermetric principles here (WAR).

Billy? That you?...
  • Like 1

I'll be in the majority on this one- but it's not that I think it's a bad song; it's not, in my opinion. I like the guitar riff, and I like the groove of the whole thing. But it's...the least strong, of the five. How's that?
  • Like 3

I could go without Going Bald for the rest of my life time. The band better not waste time playing it on the R40 tour, I'll be pissed and walk out when the show is over.
  • Like 1

Guys this is all a 10/10 for me. One of four Rush albums that I have nothing to complain about.
  • Like 3

I was just going to reply that though LedRush is surely right about Tears winning, Twilight Zone will get plenty of votes I'd expect. Then Madrigal, then Circumstances, then Different Strings, then Witch Hunt, then Countdown, then Red Lenses, etc. But what the h*ll, it's a fun-ish excuse for people to weigh in with different opinions.

• Like 2

Proving yet again that Sabermetrics are flawed and not objective :D

Love COS.....But I'm think I'm Going Bald is the weakest here.

Mick

That song makes me so happy its ridonkulous. And Lerxt is a beast in this track!

Billy? That you?...

No, but I've been told I look like Brad Pitt.

By no one ever...

• Like 2

Proving yet again that Sabermetrics are flawed and not objective :D

Spoken like a true Brian Cashman.

Hey, art is objective, baseball is not...or something...

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1