• Finding My Way
    • Need Some Love
    • Take A Friend
    • Here Again
    • What You´re Doing
    • In The Mood
    • Before And After
    • Working Man

I feel like Here Again drags on forever. their debut really isn't their best so it kinda makes it hard to choose.

Zumbi, why did you start this poll? Lorraine started this exact same poll an hour before you. You obviously saw hers before you made this one. Explain, please.

because his poll is the "real" one.

Zumbi, why did you start this poll? Lorraine started this exact same poll an hour before you. You obviously saw hers before you made this one. Explain, please.

because his poll is the "real" one.

BAH! So HE says. Too bad it's bullshit, because Lorraine's came first.

We are discussing a solution to all these polls. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

Because I thought the thread was a good idea, but I wanted to see the debut album as well. Thats why!

I left it out because I don't consider if a real Rush album since it doesn't have Neil.

And it was your right to leave out the first album. Personally I think it should have been included since it IS an official Rush studio album, but there is no rule that says you have to include it. And it's not up to Zumbi or anyone else to decide that your first round poll is invalid and start one of their own to replace it.

• Like 2

Because I thought the thread was a good idea, but I wanted to see the debut album as well. Thats why!

Dude seriously? And you wonder why?... :facepalm:

Not good enough. You starting this poll after Lorraine started hers was a dick move, and now that you've explained why you started it, I'm closing it. Don't start another one, or one like it. Maybe take a break from starting polls for a while.

BTW, nice try with the "Thats why!" at the end. Kind of backfired, didn't it...

• Like 4