Favorite Tour (Post Hiatus)

Favorite Tour (Post Hiatus)  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite tour after the the hiatus?

• Vapor Trails
    • R30
    • Snakes And Arrows
    • Time Machine
    • Clockwork Angels

Clockwork Angels was the best. Great set list of deep cuts, and good new album tracks, not to mention good presentation. The same reasoning is behind why S&A is the worst, with odd deep cuts, bad new album tracks, and a lackluster stage presentation

Clockwork Angels because I saw them on that tour

I agree with this, and for the same reason. My first Rush your attended since 1994.

I loved the set list on both this tour and Snakes and Arrows. Both great.

In fact, I can't think of a set list that I don't love, save for maybe the Vapor Trails tour- because it has Vapor Trails stuff on it. (I even thought R30 had too much Vapor Trails in it, but I love that one anyway).

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Deep cuts from Vapor Trails: Between Sun and Moon, By Tor

Deep cuts from R30: Between The Wheels

Deep cuts from Snakes and Arrows: Entre Nous, Circumstances, Digital Man, Ghost of a Chance

Deep cuts from Time Machine Presto, The Camera Eye

Deep cuts from Clockwork Angels: Grand Designs, The Body Electric, Territories, Where's My Thing?

Snakes and Arrows takes it.

If having seen the tour is a prerequisite, then I say Clockwork Angels (my first tour was S&A). Among the 8 live Rush shows I've ever seen, the first of my three CA shows (10/10/12 in Bridgeport, CT) was the most amazing.

If I don't have to have seen the tour, then I'd say R30.

I picked Snakes and Arrows because I'm one of those people that actually LIKED that album....

I've seen all of those tours, and it's a tough thing really... they all have their merits!

VT because they got back into it

R30 because they pulled a few things out

S&A for the reason I mentioned

Time Machine because they did Moving Pictures top to bottom

Clockwork Angels because they had the strings and did a good bit of that album.

Clockwork Angels!!!! All that new material ( I love the album) and a ton of stuff off Power Windows. Amazing. Missing natural science (a bit biased with that one) and fear. But imo the best tour ever. 6 shows between bothe legs including first second and 3rd row, and it was not enough. CA tour was amazing.
  • Like 1

Intersting how Time Machine is ketting its butt kicked. Boys so you get it yet? Your seats are filled with us not the pop fans. Don't play Tom Sawyer and you will loose people. But play Hemispheres or Bastile Day or gems and you will gain so many more. This may be it. So please give it to us. I promise we will give it back.

R30 by a hair, because of that fantastic medley, Clockwork Angels for the strings and great effects. Wish I had seen VT, I love that one (yeah I do) Time Machine & Snakes I missed but love the CD's
  • Like 1