New Neil Peart news update

That One Guy

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Looking at this post, it looks like they're Homers audience.. :smoke:

Still wondering why he doesn't do meet and greets? :

In fine dramatic irony, Michael got to know Leo at around that same time, 2004, during a local investigation into a psycho-stalker who was threatening violence against me.

Edited by Aikenrooster
  • Like 1

Nice to know he got the bag back that was lost off his motorcycle in 2004 :D http://www.neilpeart...dex.php?cID=278

Having a perfect 10 year time machine of your own stuff show up unexpectedly would be cool.

Definitely generous and of good consciousness to pay back the insurance company and give a thousand dollar reward to the couple.

• Like 1

I know I'm never the one to say this but it's amazing that he can be the drummer that he is.. In a band like Rush and fail to bring to bring it up once in such long blog entries..

But you found you bag Neil, I'm so happy for you! Maybe if you had more bandwidth or whatever you could have mentioned a little about this 1500 year old drum set you're taking out on this 40th anniversary tour which could be the last ever..

• Like 2

I very much admire Neil's love for adventure and his seemingly indomitable spirit. I think it's awesome that he loves taking the road less traveled and sharing those adventures with readers who enjoy living vicariously through his travels. As for taking risks and living life to its fullest, Neil basically puts me to shame.

That being said, I personally find his stories to be a snooze-fest.

• Like 4

I very much admire Neil's love for adventure and his seemingly indomitable spirit. I think it's awesome that he loves taking the road less traveled

This is true with pretty much all motorcyclists. It's part of the lifestyle

Too bad he can't be as good-natured and honest with Rush fans.

Doesn't sound like you like him very much, so what would make the difference?

• Like 3

I don't mind his writing long articles, I like the detail he goes into in them but I guess I am in the minority. Neil is one of those people who just doesn't do well with lots of socializing, typical introvert IMHO. :Neil:
  • Like 3

I don't mind his writing long articles, I like the detail he goes into in them but I guess I am in the minority. Neil is one of those people who just doesn't do well with lots of socializing, typical introvert IMHO. :Neil:

I like his writing too. I think there must be a lot of people with really short attention spans.

• Like 7

Neil shares cool story about the better side of people. Some folks use said story to criticize, condemn, and generally pile on Neil (thereby ironically demonstrating the less-than-better side of people). Really, it's a wonder he hasn't retired sooner. I would have grown tired of that crap long ago. Edited by WorkingAllTheTime
  • Like 2

For your information. He rides a motorbike through a snowy colorado.

Did he take his family on the bike? He can't stand being away from his family. ;) Just being onry today. Is that how you spell onry? I don't think it is.

Edited by Pound of Obscure

His "travel log" writing is OK...I'd rather hear him talk about his travels with Rush, or something more music related...just not my kind of reading....

I rode my bike x-100 miles...I got to the room...I poured a Macallan, I met the inn owner, and talked about things non music related, I went to bed...the next day I saw a Blue Winged Eastern US sparrow..I marked it in my bird book....etc...

That just gets a little boring after a while... I do a "blog" of my diving exploits, that I'm sure have the same effect on people...it's a good thing for ME, but for other people....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!