Rush Apparel

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21765 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:40 PM

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 August 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

Posted Image

Those are cool. What website is it from?

Sponsored Post

#142 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

• Members *
  • 14368 posts
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:43 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 26 August 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

View PostSelf-Indulgence, on 26 August 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

Posted Image

Those are cool. What website is it from?
A dude named Jigga was selling these outside the Forum in LA

#143 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:36 PM

What ever you do, DO NOTorder from Rockabillia! I wish I had never. The only reason I did was Lovely wanted a Power Windows tee shirt. rush.com was out of them in her size but Rockabillia claimed they had it in stock and it was actually a couple bucks cheaper. So I put in my order 3 weeks prior t the 05/24 Tampa show. Well here it is 08/26 and all I get is BS emails stating that they're working hard to get my order filled and it may be a few more weeks. Lovely calls them in person to get to talk to (in her words) the most rude  arrogant assholes ever. No shirt, no refund only an offer to swap out for an item of equal value. So Lovely does some research on reviews of Rockabillia (like I should've done prior) and finds out that 90% of the reviews state that our experence is not unique and more than likely the MO of the place. Get your money and forget your name!  A good portion of the reviewers stated that no matter what is offered as a solution pans out the same way, a long wait and nothing happens. If I lose $20 it's not the end of the world but if I can save some one from making the same mistake than that is good for me. Beware of Rockabillia!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 26 August 2015 - 08:20 PM.

#144 rocket ignites

rocket ignites

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5538 posts
  • Interests:Poker. Minnesota Vikings/Twins/T-Wolves. Being a glass half-full advocate for post 1982 Rush.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:06 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 26 August 2015 - 07:36 PM, said:

What ever you do, DO NOTorder from Rockabillia! I wish I had never. The only reason I did was Lovely wanted a Power Windows tee shirt. rush.com was out of them in her size but Rockabillia claimed they had it in stock and it was actually a couple bucks cheaper. So I put in my order 3 weeks prior t the 05/24 Tampa show. Well here it is 08/26 and all I get is BS emails stating that they're working hard to get my order filled and it may be a few more weeks. Lovely calls them in person to get to talk to (in her words) the most rude  arrogant assholes ever. No shirt, no refund only an offer to swap out for an item of equal value. So Lovely does some research on reviews of Rockabillia (like I should've done prior) and finds out that 90% of the reviews state that our experence is not unique and more than likely the MO of the place. Get your money and forget your name!  A good portion of the reviewers stated that no matter what is offered as a solution pans out the same way, a long wait and nothing happens. If I lose $20 it's not the end of the world but if I can save some one from making the same mistake than that is good for me. Beware of Rockabillia!
Thanks for the info.  I will gladly avoid the headache of ordering from this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users