Rush Apparel

John V

The only thin ones I've had from backstage are the soft retro style...like the burnt orange logo tee. They are meant to be like that. The standard concert tour shirts are very thick
  • Like 1

The only thin ones I've had from backstage are the soft retro style...like the burnt orange logo tee. They are meant to be like that. The standard concert tour shirts are very thick

Yep I have that one. I also have a VW one like it...

Well the new tee's arrived yesterday. My fears are realised. Cheap, thin, cloth. 100% cotton, but the quality of a good undershirt.

I guess the only way to get quality is to buy the shirt, then get the logo or whatever design you want added afterwards.

Also, there were no concert venues listed on the back. So maybe for the Europeans, this could be good news for you.

Which shirts, and from where did you order them?

Backstage Club.

Maybe I expect to much from a tee shirt. My wife really likes hers. I think/assume they are the same quality as if you bought a 4 pack of undershirts at Walmart.

I have other tee's that are thicker and evidently have a higher thread count. I wish i knew more about thread count. I could use that as a barometer for quality.

Anyway we got em and when we get to the show, we are going to look real hard at the merchandize to see if we got the same quality. Same product?

The shirts I've bought from Backstage Club have all been really heavy material shirts. Much more so than any pack of undershirts you can buy. In fact they're so thick I rarely wear them in the summer because they're so warm.

Well then the Backstage Club sent in me an enferior product?

I just looked at the tag and it said

M&O

_________Heavy

Now that i looked and checked it out better, it is a better shirt than the cheap shirts in Walmart. But not by much.

I have other tee's in my closet (yes, I hang up tee shirts) that are much higher quality and they were alot cheaper.

My COS tee from "Hot Topic" is the same quality as the ones we just got.

Well the new tee's arrived yesterday. My fears are realised. Cheap, thin, cloth. 100% cotton, but the quality of a good undershirt.

I guess the only way to get quality is to buy the shirt, then get the logo or whatever design you want added afterwards.

Also, there were no concert venues listed on the back. So maybe for the Europeans, this could be good news for you.

Backstage Club.

Maybe I expect to much from a tee shirt. My wife really likes hers. I think/assume they are the same quality as if you bought a 4 pack of undershirts at Walmart.

I have other tee's that are thicker and evidently have a higher thread count. I wish i knew more about thread count. I could use that as a barometer for quality.

Anyway we got em and when we get to the show, we are going to look real hard at the merchandize to see if we got the same quality. Same product?

The shirts I've bought from Backstage Club have all been really heavy material shirts. Much more so than any pack of undershirts you can buy. In fact they're so thick I rarely wear them in the summer because they're so warm.

(yes, I hang up tee shirts)

Who doesn't?... :)
  • Like 1

Backstage Club.

(yes, I hang up tee shirts)

Who doesn't?... :)

Me...I have zero closet space! :(

I'm running out of closet space...wait until the R40 gear arrives. (gasp)

Honestly, I am at a point where I just can't buy anything else if I want to avoid my bedroom looking like a "Hoarders" episode. I am actually looking to move and get a bigger place. If I do that, I can buy stuff again but right now it's just not a good idea.

• Like 1

My next piece of gear will be picked up at the show in Atlanta most likely. I hope they have some cool stuff to chose from and the prices aren't to crazy...
  • Like 2

My next piece of gear will be picked up at the show in Atlanta most likely. I hope they have some cool stuff to chose from and the prices aren't to crazy...

It'll just be the same stuff that's on the Backstage Club website. Prices should be the same.

It'll just be the same stuff that's on the Backstage Club website. Prices should be the same.

Works for me... :)
  • Like 2

I have the first one with Ged playing bass in black...

I just ordered the one 'Attention All Planets of the Solar Federation'....

I hope it's cool

If I liked any of the shirts there I would, but I don't.

I haven't found any R40 shirts I've liked yet. Don't know if that's a blessing or a curse but I don't mind.

This one just got delivered. It's thin, Summer shirt.

Good graphics,

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/0429151141_zpsbflng2eo.jpg

• Like 5

This one just got delivered. It's thin, Summer shirt.

Good graphics,

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/0429151141_zpsbflng2eo.jpg

I like that. :)

• Like 1

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown-1.jpeg

I got this one about 8 months ago from amazon... only $15.

Cant find them anymore. Nice heavy T.

Just ordered the 'R41' from redbubble... we'll see how it is in a week or so.

Edited by Fat Stick
  • Like 1

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown-1.jpeg

I got this one about 8 months ago from amazon... only $15.

Cant find them anymore. Nice heavy T.

Just ordered the 'R41' from redbubble... we'll see how it is in a week or so.

I remember seeing that one but I didn't order one at the time. Now I wish I had since it's not available.

I haven't found any R40 shirts I've liked yet. Don't know if that's a blessing or a curse but I don't mind.

I'm not overyly crazy about the R-40 design myself. Although had the quality been better, the $25 cost would have been well worth it.

The shirts we got from Backstage Club were very thin. I did not relalize how thin until my wife bought me a beach tee at the mall last week. Its got a sailfish on the back type shirt.

Its 4 times the thickness of the R-40's we bought and i think my wife paid $15.00 for it.

Had the Rush shirts been this good, I would have been very happy.

I'm not sure I'm wearing the new R-40 shirts to the show now. I hate cheap clothing.

Edited by John V

I'm not overyly crazy about the R-40 design myself. Although had the quality been better, the $25 cost would have been well worth it.

The shirts we got from Backstage Club were very thin. I did not relalize how thin until my wife bought me a beach tee at the mall last week. Its got a sailfish on the back type shirt.

Its 4 times the thickness of the R-40's we bought and i think my wife paid $15.00 for it.

I'm not sure I'm wearing the new R-40 shirts to the show now. I hate cheap clothing.

What do the tags say? Sounds like something to be avoided.

I hope we aren't confusing the intentionally really thin tees with "cheap" ones. I have two of the former and really like them. They are certainly not made for all body types however...

I hope we aren't confusing the intentionally really thin tees with "cheap" ones. I have two of the former and really like them. They are certainly not made for all body types however...

Thin like the Clockwork Angels '12 polo? I don't mind it on a polo, but wouldn't want that for a T-shirt, but I'm fashion unconscious anyway.

I'm extremely picky about stuff like that.

Edited by ytserush

Thin like the Clockwork Angels '12 polo? I don't mind it on a polo, but wouldn't want that for a T-shirt, but I'm fashion unconscious anyway.

I'm extremely picky about stuff like that.

I posted the tag labeling a page or so back. They are thin and i am not sure if its on purpose or they are just cheap undershirts with the R-40 logo on the front. There are also no concert venues on the back.

I just know if i had the opportunity to feel the material before buying them, I would not have bought them.

I am also very picky and I have a very hard time buying clothes because of this.

The shirts we got from Backstage Club are nice for a day at the beach. But will suck for a night with Rush.