7. Rush in Rio

6. Snakes and Arrows Tour

5. R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour

4. Grace Under Pressure (Live)

3. Exit... Stage Left

2. Different Stages

1. All The Worlds a Stage

Congrats on ATWAS for winning.

We will be waiting for the one and only Narpsberg to be posting his speak on his victory.

Thank for everyone who participated!

• Like 1

Well it was a worthy winner, even thou I would liked Different Stages to win.

So Congratulations All The World's A Stage.

In your honor I will today listen to you on vinyl (NOT the 2015 remaster, I mean the 1976 version!)

• Like 1

Rush in Rio and R30 are too low, Exit Stage Left is WAY too high. ATWAS is deserving, even if half of the setlist is from an era I don't really like.

Narp we require the ambassador speech!

Later this evening when things are calm and I can get my Obamaprompter set up I will deliver the much anticipated speech... :)
  • Like 2

Later this evening when things are calm and I can get my Obamaprompter set up I will deliver the much anticipated speech... :)

Hey, yesterday you said it would be after you got home, last evening. Either you're really putting time and care into it, or...I smell a rat!

:P

• Like 1

Hey, yesterday you said it would be after you got home, last evening. Either you're really putting time and care into it, or...I smell a rat!

It better be worth the wait, or we RIOT

• Like 1

I explained in a post yesterday why I didn't do it. I wasn't sure that the results were official and I was tired... :)

Sorry guys just not feeling it tonight. I'll get to it... :(

How about, They love me, they really LOVE me! Or I mean, They love it, they really LOVE it. :D

• Like 1

Sorry guys just not feeling it tonight. I'll get to it... :(

How about this...

The reason ATWAS won is that it was recorded before the release of Presto. In fact, the band that played that night could never have conceived of writing and recording anything like Presto.

• Like 1