April Fool's Day preparations - help!

Mara

Post your best April Fool's Day pranks/jokes here. I have a good friend who absolutely OWNS AFD, and I know I'm in for it because he's hinted that he's already scheming. We match wits often and some of the battles are epic, but I know I'm outclassed on the practical joke side. I mean, this is a man who has done such things as list a friend's car for sale, complete with photo, in AutoTrader for $3000 (which was about a tenth of the actual value).

So I need ideas. He's not beyond just letting me squirm all day and get paranoid wondering what he's cooked up, but I already mentioned that to him so he's probably discarded the idea.

We don't work together, so I couldn't prank him in the office.

I don't necessarily need to steal anyone's prank outright, Something I can modify would be fine.

Saran Wrap over the toilet is always fun. :banana: Or there is the cupcakes made with Exlax frosting. :) Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 1

One of my friends did this to one of our other friends last year. Hang a bunch of raw hot dogs from the ceiling, and open all the windows on a windy day to waft in that stench.

10153754_10200734879134024_1021080072_n.jpg?oh=1ad0c2c5d292fcda7beef38c7e9bef59&oe=55A700A6

• Like 1

I love when people don't properly secure logon script files on the network, I go in and edit them so every time they try to change directory, it dumps every text file in their folder to the screen.
  • Like 1

I love when people don't properly secure logon script files on the network, I go in and edit them so every time they try to change directory, it dumps every text file in their folder to the screen.

This is beyond my capabilities, but funny as hell.

In HS, I worked at Taco Bell and it was tradition for the closers on the 31st to leave tricks for the people that came in on the 1st. One night, we cut the bottoms out of a bunch of cups, and then interspersed them in with regular cups. I came in for lunch on the 1st and heard all about the fun. We also taped those "snappers" to the wheels of the manager's chair. There were a few other things, like hiding a fake head in the cooler behind boxes of lettuce, but that's really all I can think of.
  • Like 1

In HS, I worked at Taco Bell and it was tradition for the closers on the 31st to leave tricks for the people that came in on the 1st. One night, we cut the bottoms out of a bunch of cups, and then interspersed them in with regular cups. I came in for lunch on the 1st and heard all about the fun. We also taped those "snappers" to the wheels of the manager's chair. There were a few other things, like hiding a fake head in the cooler behind boxes of lettuce, but that's really all I can think of.

You have a place in hell waiting for you.

• Like 1

C'mon - God's got a sense of humor - right?

(who would have thought there is a chance this thread might get moved to SOCN :laughing guy: )

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

(who would have thought there is a chance this thread might get moved to SOCN :laughing guy: )

You...you're a bad man. I can't beleive you pulled things like that off. OMG that's evil

You...you're a bad man. I can't beleive you pulled things like that off. OMG that's evil

:LOL:

Remember the old MASH episode where BJ and Hawkeye competed to figure out who was the best jokester? BJ set him up perfectly by making him think he had the mother of all jokes and by the end Hawkeye was so paranoid that he locked himself in a barbed wire cage. BJ didn't have to even do anything to him! Something along those lines would be brilliant!
  • Like 1

AND THEN HE GOT ME TOO LOL

1902873_10200736121365079_121354585_n.jpg?oh=b4d7612b0f89518606a9411048f44853&oe=55B1A38C

That's a prank? It looks like decorations! :D

edit: Well, except for the Biebers!

Edited by x1yyz

I got married on April 1st. When we sent out invitations some of our friends weren't sure if we were joking or not!

You're kidding! ;)

• Like 1

One of my friends did this to one of our other friends last year. Hang a bunch of raw hot dogs from the ceiling, and open all the windows on a windy day to waft in that stench.

10153754_10200734879134024_1021080072_n.jpg?oh=1ad0c2c5d292fcda7beef38c7e9bef59&oe=55A700A6

Sure, those are hot dogs...:wacko:

• Like 1