Tickets Today shipping confirmation received

Justin Case

I put this in another thread, but enough people are waiting patiently that may not see it soooo...got this in my e-mail at 2am today. It is exactly 6 weeks before the show.

Thank you for ordering tickets from Rush ticketing.

Tickets for Rush Fri May 8 2015 07:30 PM BOK Center Receipt # are being shipped as follows: USPS First Class Mail

No tracking is available for orders shipped via standard USPS 1st Class Mail. If you chose a USPS option with delivery confirmation or a UPS shipping option you can track the progress of the shipment every step of the way by clicking on the link below and using the tracking number provided:

• Like 1

I put this in another thread, but enough people are waiting patiently that may not see it soooo...got this in my e-mail at 2am today. It is exactly 6 weeks before the show.

Thank you for ordering tickets from Rush ticketing.

Tickets for Rush Fri May 8 2015 07:30 PM BOK Center Receipt # are being shipped as follows: USPS First Class Mail

No tracking is available for orders shipped via standard USPS 1st Class Mail. If you chose a USPS option with delivery confirmation or a UPS shipping option you can track the progress of the shipment every step of the way by clicking on the link below and using the tracking number provided:

I received the same email this morning also. I have been waiting patiently for them for a few months and it's about time!

Where do you buy tickets these days that you can't just print them off at the time you buy them?

Yeah I don't get that either. Or just use your phone and use the e-tickets. I would be afraid to have tickets mailed to me because too much chance of them getting lost.

You had the option of choosing to print them out from Tickets Today but I wanted actual tickets because I am old-fashioned like that and like to collect ticket stubs. Of course, I didn't pay attention to the part where you had to wait two weeks before the show to get them. That's just silly. Even Ticketmaster doesn't do that.
  • Like 2