"Something's About To Change!" ROBIN TROWER! GUITAR GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

New album by Robin boyz and gurls!

This guy is a frigging LEGEND!

Robin going on tour as well! This guy never stops rocking!!

I sure hope everyone who reads this thread owns "BRIDGE OF SIGHS!"

If you don't then I'm gonna fukking sigh.

ROBIN TROWER IS BEYOND BEYOND!

AGELESS! TiMELESS!

• Like 1

Great post, great guitar player. Been Listening to Something's About to change since it came out, and lovin' it! Rushhead666, how great is "Benny Dancer"!!

I saw Trower in 1978. Great early concert going memory for me.

Went looking for cd's and couldn't really find any regular priced one's from the seventies on Amazon.

Found this live one! Cranking Daydeam right now!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gqlBJmyiMWE/UjhQycXNjqI/AAAAAAAACok/Orj201lvoA4/s1600/RTbackcover2013.jpg

• Like 2

Have seen Robin 5 or 6 times but sadly never with Dewar as his singer. Fantastic player. I've told this story before but bears repeating: Watched him perform a few years back (too lazy to look it up on my ticket stub LOL) in an old theater in Portland when it was like 98 degrees outside and at least that inside plus being under hot spotlights when he was definitely over 70 years of age. He didn't cut the show short nor a single song short. Had a roadie running out wiping the sweat off his face with a towel mid-song on numerous occasions and he just kept playing and playing very well. Helluva show that night. If he comes around again, I'll go.

Saw Robin w/James back in the '80s at Cobo Hall, wedged between Jethro Tull headlining and opener The Stampeders from Calgary (yep, Sweet City Woman). Enough that Robin was as good as he was, but he just made it look effortless.

Trower is amazing.

His stuff with Procol Harum is sublime. Amazing tone and playing. Seriously ask Brian May. For me Queen were heavily inspired by Procal Harum. May's solos too from Trower.

Here's Jake E Lee covering a Procol Harum track.. Robin Trower wrote;

I prefer the original. Trower's tone, Brookers voice;

• Like 1