New Grace Under Pressure soundboard!!!

nicky6

Don't buy bootlegs. Download them. All one needs is a highspeed connection and a hard drive with space.

I just hate that FLAC is used everywhere.

What format do you prefer?

Applelossless for official releases, but MP3s for most bootlegs as I just don't hear the benefit of the lossless files when the source is so messy.

Got it today. now the one that sold on ebay was a total cd-r rip off copy. I got a original silver cd. paid $40 from online japan dealer, I know iam stupid paying for this but iam a collector of original silvers, you serious collectors all know what I mean by that.. Now on the performance and sound. Its a soundboard for sure. geddy is really way up front in the mix, big al is kinda lower in the mix. and neil sound perfect.. Performance wise. geddy sounded much better here than he did on the largo MD soundboard from sept 84, the show is missing spirit of radio, and vital signs, but whats here is fine. Defiantly a worthy addition to any collection..

Got it today. now the one that sold on ebay was a total cd-r rip off copy. I got a original silver cd. paid $40 from online japan dealer, I know iam stupid paying for this but iam a collector of original silvers, you serious collectors all know what I mean by that.. Now on the performance and sound. Its a soundboard for sure. geddy is really way up front in the mix, big al is kinda lower in the mix. and neil sound perfect.. Performance wise. geddy sounded much better here than he did on the largo MD soundboard from sept 84, the show is missing spirit of radio, and vital signs, but whats here is fine. Defiantly a worthy addition to any collection..

What company in Japan?