Least Glorious to ???? - LIVE (FINAL ROUND)

Bigbobby10

Least Glorious to ???? - LIVE (FINAL ROUND)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite album

• All The Worlds A Stage
    • Different Stages

The fact that my baby has made it this far restores my faith somewhat already. Do what you will... :)

I'm converted Narps, i stand or in my case sit with you, lol. ATWAS is awesome.

Mick

It kicks major @ss beginning to end. Even the songs that are tame in comparison on the studio versions kick buttocks on this magnificent work... :cheers:
  • Like 1

I just wish a ATWAS had more songs. It's a great album but it kind of pales in comparison to the amount of great music that you get on DS.
  • Like 1

Hey LedRush... I just snooped the votes and was just wondering if you misunderstood the question?... :eh:

Hey LedRush... I just snooped the votes and was just wondering if you misunderstood the question?... :eh:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/92504-least-glorious-to-live-final-round/#entry3490371

Nope...I fully expected to pick DS, but my mind won out over my heart, and I chose ATWAS.

http://www.therushfo...d/#entry3490371

Nope...I fully expected to pick DS, but my mind won out over my heart, and I chose ATWAS.

Doubt it will keep you up tonight but I "unliked" that post. I misread it the first time... :|

Doubt it will keep you up tonight but I "unliked" that post. I misread it the first time... :|

ATWAS will always be my first love, and as such, hold a special place in my heart...and my iPod.

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 1

ATWAS will always be my first love, and as such, hold a special place in my heart...and my iPod.

Well mine is going to the island with me along with Mary Ann... :)
  • Like 2

Well mine is going to the island with me along with Mary Ann... :)

Mary Ann is mine, dude. Ginger likes synths. You can have Wilson...or Tom Hanks.

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 2

Whichever one wins is pretty deserving. At this point if ATWAS wins that's fine by me, my opinion of the first 3 albums is just pretty low compared to most other people. I'm just glad the wannabe live album didn't make it into the final round.

My one gripe is that neither R30 or Rio made it far. Excellent energy and even better setlists than Different Stages, and the live feel of those two is spectacular.

I can give you my personal reasons for both. r30 is WONDERFUL but is weighted down by covers. i've really no interest in the bands fav tunes. Rio sounds like it was recorded in a wind tunnel.

Mick

Wasn't Rio recorded in a wind tunnel, a tropical storm? I recall the video was from Rio where it didn't rain, but they had to use the sound from the show before, Sao Paolo, for a technical reason, and that show was in a driving tropical storm?

Whichever one wins is pretty deserving. At this point if ATWAS wins that's fine by me, my opinion of the first 3 albums is just pretty low compared to most other people. I'm just glad the wannabe live album didn't make it into the final round.

My one gripe is that neither R30 or Rio made it far. Excellent energy and even better setlists than Different Stages, and the live feel of those two is spectacular.

I can give you my personal reasons for both. r30 is WONDERFUL but is weighted down by covers. i've really no interest in the bands fav tunes. Rio sounds like it was recorded in a wind tunnel.

Mick

Wasn't Rio recorded in a wind tunnel, a tropical storm? I recall the video was from Rio where it didn't rain, but they had to use the sound from the show before, Sao Paolo, for a technical reason, and that show was in a driving tropical storm?

Rio's sound is NOT taken from the Sao Paulo concert. It's genuine. The Sao Paulo show was in fact played in pouring rain, and from what I understand that concert remains their largest attended concert at ~60,000 people. It would be absolutely nuts to get good footage of that show if it doesn't exist.

Mick

Rio's sound is NOT taken from the Sao Paulo concert. It's genuine. The Sao Paulo show was in fact played in pouring rain, and from what I understand that concert remains their largest attended concert at ~60,000 people. It would be absolutely nuts to get good footage of that show if it doesn't exist.

It generally is considered nuts when you obtain nonexistent things. :D

But you're right, that would be a great video at the very least.

Mick

Goddammit my typing :banghead:

Mick

Goddammit my typing :banghead:

Haha...I wondered about that, too.

I thought maybe there was a language barrier, since you're in England? :huh:

:LOL:

Roughly 90 minutes of voting time left...if anyone else is interested...

I think we are good to go... :)
  • Like 2

i did predict way back the winner would be either ATWAS or ESL. i may get it right again.

I got the studio album right and that was from roound 1. lol

Mick

• Like 1

I think you are right! :cheers:

• Like 2

As co-ambassador I will be making a speech following these proceedings. So we have that going for us which is nice... :)
  • Like 1