Happy 50K, laughedatbytime

The Analog Cub

Congratulations! :cheers:

You had better get busy young lady. You have a long ways to go... :LOL:

:LOL: Narp, I'm not sure if you'd actually want to see me attain such heights! You might regret your encouragement when I arrived!

The whole post count is quite amazing. When I first arrived here I was afraid to post anything for fear of what folks might think of it. Now and for about a year and a half now I post my @ss off with fear of what folks might think of it... :LOL:

Well, when I see you starting banter with me, I'll keep in mind that you're only trying to raise my post count--not my temperature! :LOL:

• Like 1

:LOL: Narp, I'm not sure if you'd actually want to see me attain such heights! You might regret your encouragement when I arrived!

The whole post count is quite amazing. When I first arrived here I was afraid to post anything for fear of what folks might think of it. Now and for about a year and a half now I post my @ss off with fear of what folks might think of it... :LOL:

Well, when I see you starting banter with me, I'll keep in mind that you're only trying to raise my post count--not my temperature! :LOL:

And both of our "like" counts... ;)
  • Like 1

And both of our "like" counts... ;)

Haha, well played! :)

It's probably obvious, but which one?

fem·i·nize (fĕm′ə-nīz′)

tr.v. fem·i·nized, fem·i·niz·ing, fem·i·niz·es

1. To cause to have qualities that are perceived as feminine: "The compassion ... is so insistently present [in this crime novel] that it feminizes the narrative" (Lee Horsley).

2. To cause (a male football player) to assume physical characteristics of a female, as through the influence of ridiculous rule changes.

Hey, did you hear they might move the extra point back to the 32? (Not sure that's where it will be kicked from or if it will be the LOS.

Stop messing with the extra point. I'd rather see them get rid of it and give the choice of seven points for a TD or six with an opportunity for two than this stupid gimmick.

Yeah, Goodhell is a tinkerer, all so he can "leave his mark" on the game. A skidmark!

Is there one fan in the history of football who's ever said, you know what this game needs? Drama on the extra point.

Most people drink their beer or bitch about the refs or are too busy celebrating the TD during the extra point to watch it. I think most people take it for granted that's already in the bag.

• Like 1

Congrats Mr LABT on 50k. Also a member of a Counterparts club, must be awesome!

What Counterparts club am I a part of? :huh:

Thanks for the congrats though...

From what I understand, it's not all that hard to raise Narp's "post" (count.)

• Like 3

Congrats, my friend! With 50 grand worth of posts, time must truly be laughing at you.

Temps pouvez vous moquez pas de moi, mais au moins je n'habite pas au Québec.

• Like 1

Congrats LABT! :clap: :cheers:

Thanks, RC! May all your Raptors results be positive, and all your golf tournaments be Tiger free.

:syrinx: ....

Yeah, so it seems...I am the new kid but still I've learned not to go anywhere near Narp's fabled "post" :LOL:

• Like 1

Congrats, my friend! With 50 grand worth of posts, time must truly be laughing at you.

Temps pouvez vous moquez pas de moi, mais au moins je n'habite pas au Québec.

Fraud!!!

He got that from the Pink Panther flicks

It's the TRF corollary to Godwin's Law. As a discussion at TRF grows longer, the probability of a post about Narp's manhood approaches 1.
  • Like 1