Happy 50K, laughedatbytime

The Analog Cub

Congrats on 50K man. :clap:

50K??? What's wrong with you Minneapolitans? :ph34r: I assure you, I had a good time outdoors in your city. :cheers:

• Like 2

Congrats on 50K man. :clap:

50K??? What's wrong with you Minneapolitans? :ph34r: I assure you, I had a good time outdoors in your city. :cheers:

It's beautiful here. In the summer. The winter, if you don't like winter sports, is interminable.

It's probably obvious, but which one?

fem·i·nize (fĕm′ə-nīz′)

tr.v. fem·i·nized, fem·i·niz·ing, fem·i·niz·es

1. To cause to have qualities that are perceived as feminine: "The compassion ... is so insistently present [in this crime novel] that it feminizes the narrative" (Lee Horsley).

2. To cause (a male football player) to assume physical characteristics of a female, as through the influence of ridiculous rule changes.

• Like 1

fem·i·nize (fĕm′ə-nīz′)

1. To cause to have qualities that are perceived as feminine: "The compassion ... is so insistently present [in this crime novel] that it feminizes the narrative" (Lee Horsley).

2. To cause (a male football player) to assume physical characteristics of a female, as through the influence of ridiculous rule changes.

Hey, did you hear they might move the extra point back to the 32? (Not sure that's where it will be kicked from or if it will be the LOS.

Stop messing with the extra point. I'd rather see them get rid of it and give the choice of seven points for a TD or six with an opportunity for two than this stupid gimmick.

I find the extra point unnecessary, too. It's not like that many games are decided by missing or making a specific extra point.

There were only 2 kicks missed last year, according to what I heard on the radio this afternoon.

I didn't know there were 40,000 verbs!

I'm not surprised

Kiss my ass!

:moon:

Is that you in the Utah thread?

:oops:

Edited by laughedatbytime

fem·i·nize (fĕm′ə-nīz′)

Hey, did you hear they might move the extra point back to the 32? (Not sure that's where it will be kicked from or if it will be the LOS.

Stop messing with the extra point. I'd rather see them get rid of it and give the choice of seven points for a TD or six with an opportunity for two than this stupid gimmick.

Yeah, Goodhell is a tinkerer, all so he can "leave his mark" on the game. A skidmark!

• Like 2

fem·i·nize (fĕm′ə-nīz′)

Yeah, Goodhell is a tinkerer, all so he can "leave his mark" on the game. A skidmark!

Is there one fan in the history of football who's ever said, you know what this game needs? Drama on the extra point.

:clap: :ebert: :clap: Congratulations, LABT! :clap: :ebert: :clap:

Thanks to another member of the Double Agent club. Never thought I'd see the day where I'd approach your post count but you better watch out, I'm coming to get you, oooh yeah oooh yeah Finding My Way...

• Like 1

Congrats, LABT. :cheers:

50,000 posts! You've had staying power, unlike some people.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-K4hauV4wnZQ/U7IMFsngMCI/AAAAAAAAtPc/J8krsnkqs3A/s320/Jerome+Walton.jpg

Thanks, C-1... Walton and Dwight Smith sure did form a large part of the Cub dynasty of the 90s didn't they?

I heard the Phil's brought them to camp this year as part of their youth movement...

Congrats on becoming a Double Agent :clap: :ebert: :notworthy:

psst...don't go forgetting about my Big Wheel, which should be coming along shortly...

• Like 1

Congrats on becoming a Double Agent :clap: :ebert: :notworthy:

psst...don't go forgetting about my Big Wheel, which should be coming along shortly...

Yes, I saw that. Congrats in advance to the most liked poster at TRF, I don't think I have even half as many as you!

And thanks for the post... :cheers:

• Like 1

Oh...I saw the thread title and I thought maybe you had run fifty kilometers or something... :huh:

:P

Enjoy your new-found status as a Double Agent. :ph34r:

• Like 1

:clap: :ebert: :clap: Congratulations, LABT! :clap: :ebert: :clap:

Thanks to another member of the Double Agent club. Never thought I'd see the day where I'd approach your post count but you better watch out, I'm coming to get you, oooh yeah oooh yeah Finding My Way...

Awesome, duuuuuuuuude! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

Congratulations! :cheers:

You had better get busy young lady. You have a long ways to go... :LOL:
  • Like 1

:LOL: Narp, I'm not sure if you'd actually want to see me attain such heights! You might regret your encouragement when I arrived!

• Like 1

:LOL: Narp, I'm not sure if you'd actually want to see me attain such heights! You might regret your encouragement when I arrived!

The whole post count is quite amazing. When I first arrived here I was afraid to post anything for fear of what folks might think of it. Now and for about a year and a half now I post my @ss off with fear of what folks might think of it... :LOL:
  • Like 1