Bigbobby10

Least Glorious to ???? - LIVE (Round 7)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite album

• All The Worlds A Stage
    • Exit... Stage Left
    • Grace Under Pressure (Live)
    • Different Stages

f***ing Exit Stage left is like 5 rounds overdue.

Now I agree with you that it should be removed. Because it´s made like a studio album, with silence in between the songs.

Now I agree with you that it should be removed. Because it´s made like a studio album, with silence in between the songs.

Nevermind, forget it.... I vote for Grace Under Pressure 1984 Tour instead... why? Because it´s not the whole concert. And Exit... Stage Left, well it got awesome songs on it after all...

Speaking of Different Stages...not sure if anything was spelled out before or not, but are we going by the whole set including Disc 3 bonus? Just want to make sure.

Speaking of Different Stages...not sure if anything was spelled out before or not, but are we going by the whole set including Disc 3 bonus? Just want to make sure.

Ofcourse we are including everything.

Voting for Different Stages; I don't think it's that great besides Disc 3 and 2112 Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch

Out of what's left, Different Stages should definitely win. An excellent package of material, even if the AFTK concert has sick Geddy. The Test For Echo tour alone is worth price of admission.
  • Like 2

Changed my vote. Anything to keep the best ever up there to the end...

i agree. it is climbing my list. I dopn't know if it'll win but it Should be in the final 2. what it's opponent should be.......i dunno.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

This is a tough one, hard to choose. I was originally going to go with GUP, but changed it to ESL. Thought about it some more, and I think the songs are really great on ESL, even though the audience sound is way down, so I changed it back to GUP.

Changed my vote. Anything to keep the best ever up there to the end...

i agree. it is climbing my list. I dopn't know if it'll win but it Should be in the final 2. what it's opponent should be.......i dunno.

Mick

ATWAS and Different Stages.

:LOL:

It's even funnier imagining you saying it like Nicolas Cage

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Looks like the 3 best live albums all have the word "stage" in their titles. It's time for one to pass the koutchie from the left hand side and go get it's shine box!