Strip and Go Naked or Grace to Grace

LedRush

Strip and Go Naked or Grace to Grace  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Strip and Go Naked or Grace to Grace

• Strip and Go Naked
    • Grace to Grace

I don't care for Victor that much, so I made a 15 minute edit of some of the main riffs and solos from most of the tunes, spliced together, and tried to take out as many of the vocals as possible - the women's complaints in the Shut Up song, Edwin's vocals, all of that stuff. Strip and Go Naked is probably the only tune that I left as is. Great tune.

I think the Geddy Lee record is very, very good, too.

I seriously thought that this was implying that Grace to Grace is a terrible song and that some people would prefer to strip and go naked rather than listen to it.

I seriously thought that this was implying that Grace to Grace is a terrible song and that some people would prefer to strip and go naked rather than listen to it.

Not a big Victor fan, huh?

I think I've heard one or two songs but I've never heard the full album.

I don't care for Victor that much, so I made a 15 minute edit of some of the main riffs and solos from most of the tunes, spliced together, and tried to take out as many of the vocals as possible - the women's complaints in the Shut Up song, Edwin's vocals, all of that stuff. Strip and Go Naked is probably the only tune that I left as is. Great tune.

I think the Geddy Lee record is very, very good, too.

Victor is a very uneven album, and MFH is very ... even. I think both represent the people who made them quite well. Alex seems much more willing to experiment, try new sounds, and just throw a bunch stuff out there. Geddy seems like he wants to make a nice, perfect little pop song each time out and doesn't really take chances. I like MFH more, but the songs that work on Victor are better than the best on MFH to my ears.

She's a Little Runaway!!!

Actually I LOVE Strip and Go Naked! It gives me a break after Shut Up Shuttin' Up to take a breath!

I actually really Like Victor! It's a fun album with some cool stuff on it! It's not in my "top ten" but it's cool to pull out occasionally!

I've never heard anything from Victor, and I have My Favorite Headache, but I can't remember if I've ever listened to it. Maybe I did. Once.

Anyway...

The Rhythm Method.

I've never heard anything from Victor, and I have My Favorite Headache, but I can't remember if I've ever listened to it. Maybe I did. Once.

Anyway...

The Rhythm Method.

Both songs are better than any Rush song with Rhythm(s) in the title.

I can't even listen to Victor. If I remember correctly, I liked one song...been years...don't really care.

Geddy's album is a masterpiece in comparison. G2G is my favorite.