Least Glorious to ???? - LIVE (Round 6)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite album

• All The Worlds A Stage
    • Exit... Stage Left
    • Grace Under Pressure (Live)
    • Different Stages
    • R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour

I'll go with the crowd on this one although I have never just "listened" to it, I have only watched it. I must say I enjoy it very much. I love to "watch" Rio too but wouldn't ever just listen to it even with a gun held to my head... :codger: Edited by Narpsberg

R30 is one of their finest live albums.

Exit Stage Left needs to go.

I "get" your frustration on this one and thanks for changing your avatar btw. If you ever think I seem down in the dumps one day and you want to make my day, you know who would look great as your avatar. With or without his teddy bear... :)

R30 is one of their finest live albums.

Exit Stage Left needs to go.

I "get" your frustration on this one and thanks for changing your avatar btw. If you ever think I seem down in the dumps one day and you want to make my day, you know who would look great as your avatar. With or without his teddy bear... :)

:rage: :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm already having second thoughts just because of the medley, Earthshine, Red Barchetta (great vocals imo)...that great version of Secret Touch should've been on this...

Take off Force Ten, Mystic Rhythms, covers...not a big fan.

No one notone single person has been able to elucidate for me what the fookin ell is so special about GUP Tour.

I dislike it too.....but it won't go yet......maybe next. that's where i'm going.

Mick

No one notone single person has been able to elucidate for me what the fookin ell is so special about GUP Tour.

I like it because it's probably the best recorded show in terms of Ged's vocals. The Fear Trilogy is awesome, especially Witch Hunt
  • Like 1