45 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite album

• All The Worlds A Stage
    • Exit... Stage Left
    • Grace Under Pressure (Live)
    • Different Stages
    • R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour
    • Snakes and Arrows Tour

Ok, now the only live albums that I dislike have been removed... Rush In Rio and Clockwork Angels... so now it´s really hard for me to pick a least favorite!

But I am gonna vote for....

R30, because it is not the full setlist... they have removed By-Tor And The Snow Dog and Secret Touch... two of my favorite songs! And they played both of them great on the R30 Bluray!

• Like 1

SnA-

Murderers row lineup -

Circumstances

Entre Nous

Passage to Bangkok

Natural Science

Impressive pulling so many out of a hat. We're not a jam band,where these tunes can be played 'based on how we feel that night.

Workin Them Angels

Armor and Sword

Spindrift

The Way the Wind Blows

There's a REAL Murderer's Row, and not in a good way, AND they were back to back...was anybody even awake for Nat Sci?

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Workin Them Angels

Armor and Sword

Spindrift

The Way the Wind Blows

There's a REAL Murderer's Row, and not in a good way, AND they were back to back...was anybody even awake for Nat Sci?

Still, R30 isn't the full concert, is 20% covers, has Earthshine, and doesn't contain excellent versions of long underplayed songs. I don't get how people can like R30 more than S&A...take off the bad S&A songs off the album and you still have a lot more great music than on R30.

And ESL is neither a concert nor live, though it is better in both regards than ASOH.

Workin Them Angels

Armor and Sword

Spindrift

The Way the Wind Blows

Still, R30 isn't the full concert, is 20% covers, has Earthshine, and doesn't contain excellent versions of long underplayed songs. I don't get how people can like R30 more than S&A...take off the bad S&A songs off the album and you still have a lot more great music than on R30.

And ESL is neither a concert nor live, though it is better in both regards than ASOH.

R30 has R30 Overture, one of the best things Rush has done live imo

• Like 1

S&A.

Too many S&A songs.

Which is why its great!

If I wanted a funereal atmosphere, I'd go to a funeral.

• Like 1

I have a hard time separating between the DVD's and the CD's in my mind. I LOVE S&A's the DVD, but I would agree the CD alone would probably be lower. I'll have to think about it a bit more before I vote.

Workin Them Angels

Armor and Sword

Spindrift

The Way the Wind Blows

What's wrong with Earthshine? :eh:

Edited by BowlCity

Grace Under Pressure Live- because out of the ten studio albums they had, up to that point...well, they representred three of them in that set really well. But that was about it.

Goddamn.

Exit Stage Left. Way overdue to leave.

You don't enjoy studio albums?...
  • Like 1

I have a hard time separating between the DVD's and the CD's in my mind. I LOVE S&A's the DVD, but I would agree the CD alone would probably be lower. I'll have to think about it a bit more before I vote.

Seems you aren't the only one having that problem. That is where this thing gets a bit unfair. The best up there has not DVD or Blu Ray attached to it. It just kicks all kinds of @ss... :codger:

Goddamn.

I enjoy studio albums and live albums, not a bland mashup of the two like ESL.

It's irritating that some people might play the nostalgia card and vote out R30, which is (mostly) a full concert with the energy of a live performance and a LARGE array of material to work with, before Exit Stage Left leaves.

• Like 1

Goddamn.

I enjoy studio albums and live albums, not a bland mashup of the two like ESL.

It's irritating that some people might play the nostalgia card and vote out R30, which is (mostly) a full concert with the energy of a live performance and a LARGE array of material to work with, before Exit Stage Left leaves.

Agreed. R30 should stay and ESL should go ahead of it...