45 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite album

• All The Worlds A Stage
    • Exit... Stage Left
    • Grace Under Pressure (Live)
    • Different Stages
    • R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour
    • Snakes and Arrows Tour

And Zumbi's rigging the poll by using his alt account.

Come on, dude.

Nice catch. I see that too. Geez. Chicago all over again... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Goddamn.

Exit Stage Left. Way overdue to leave.

You don't enjoy studio albums?...

I enjoy studio albums and live albums, not a bland mashup of the two like ESL.

It's irritating that some people might play the nostalgia card and vote out R30, which is (mostly) a full concert with the energy of a live performance and a LARGE array of material to work with, before Exit Stage Left leaves.

Agreed. R30 should stay and ESL should go ahead of it...

I don't care...ESL is still my favourite :P
  • Like 1

Goddamn.

It's irritating that some people might play the nostalgia card and vote out R30, which is (mostly) a full concert with the energy of a live performance and a LARGE array of material to work with, before Exit Stage Left leaves.

I am surprised, I thought Exit Stage Left was your second favorite live album... after All The World´s A Stage.

Goddamn.

I don't care...ESL is still my favourite :P

I love the song selection and performance- I never knew until after I joined this forum that they added anything to it in the studio, so...thirty years of love for it still trumps anything else I've learned about it since. And it contains my all-time favourite version of YYZ.

But All the World's a Stage is still THE ONE. It cannot be unseated! :haz:

• Like 2

Come on, dude.

What's his alt?

Funny i'm not nearly invested in this as i was the studio albums. I kind of know it's either ESL or ATWAS to win. Probably ESL sorry BC.

Mick

I think Different Stages takes it, with the great versions of old and new songs on the first 2 discs and and a great early gem. If people value the "live" part of a live CD, ESL won't be in the finals.

• Like 1

S&A.

Too many S&A songs.

Gee go figure that. It was the Snakes and Arrows tour.

Edited by Todem

S&A.

Too many S&A songs.

Gee go figure that. It was the Snakes and Arrows tour.

It was a reason for my vote, not an expression of shock.

• Like 1

Come on, dude.

What's his alt?

Fancy Dancer.

Bigbobby, when you're making these rounds if there's a tie, subtract Fancy Dancer from the votes. Dishonest polling, Zumbi.

• Like 1

Come on, dude.

What's his alt?

Fancy Dancer.

Bigbobby, when you're making these rounds if there's a tie, subtract Fancy Dancer from the votes. Dishonest polling, Zumbi.

So R30 in reality only has 9 votes. ATWAS still has to many even at this point for my taste. All young folks it appears... :codger:

Edit: Oops sorry Todem. Not so young I see... :eh:

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

I don't get this live argument Rush make little to no changes to a song in concert......So this ESL argument is lost on me.

oh well maybe it's better that way, lol

Mick

I see a lot of improvisational work and different sounds in ATWAS and in disk 3 of Different Stages. Even the guys of Rush recognize this as a problem in their live sound, and CA had more moments to breathe and expand than recent tour releases.

Come on, dude.

What's his alt?

Fancy Dancer.

So R30 in reality only has 9 votes. ATWAS still has to many even at this point for my taste. All young folks it appears... :codger:

I love moments on ATWAS, not the entire work.

Anthem

Bastille Day

By Tor & The Snow Dog

In The End

That's about what I listen to on that live album. And the quality of their performance is not on par with what's left. They are obviously a lot younger, more raw and have some serious moments of pure raw brilliance and some moments of live immaturity. We are nit picking of course at this point....but someone had to go and I chose ATWAS.

I thought A Show of hands was a far greater achievement for the band as their performance was incredible considering everything going on in those tracks. Geddy was a madman. I appreciate the technical prowess of their performance's as much as anything else.

And this whole idea the Exit Stage Left is not a live album is BS. That is exactly how they sounded during those tours. Exactly. And it was Rush at their utmost sonic peak live. That sound was magical....never to be recaptured again.

Edited by Todem

Come on, dude.

What's his alt?

Fancy Dancer.

Anthem

Bastille Day

By Tor & The Snow Dog

In The End

That's about what I listen to on that live album. And the quality of their performance is not on par with what's left. They are obviously a lot younger, more raw and have some serious some moments of pure raw brilliance and some moments of live immaturity. We are nit picking of course at this point....but someone had to go and I chose ATWAS.

I thought A Show of hands was a far greater achievement for the band as their performance was incredible considering everything going on in those tracks. Geddy was a madman. I appreciate the technical prowess of their performance's as much as anything else.

And this whole idea the Exit Stage Left is not a live album is BS. That is exactly how they sounded during those tours. Exactly. And it was Rush at their utmost sonic peak live. That sound was magical....never to be recaptured again.

No problem. We all have our opinions. At least you like the best side on the best live work they have ever done... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Come on, dude.

What's his alt?

Fancy Dancer.

Anthem

Bastille Day

By Tor & The Snow Dog

In The End

That's about what I listen to on that live album. And the quality of their performance is not on par with what's left. They are obviously a lot younger, more raw and have some serious some moments of pure raw brilliance and some moments of live immaturity. We are nit picking of course at this point....but someone had to go and I chose ATWAS.

No problem. We all have our opinions. At least you like the best side on the best live work they have ever done... :cheers:

No doubt. It freaking sizzles turned up to 11.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 1

Come on, dude.

What's his alt?

Fancy Dancer.

Closing poll soon anyway, and it looks like SnA will lose it (you never know though)

In honor of Snakes live and assuming its farewell...I'm listening to it now. Oh well, at least it wasn't one of the first couple to go. :scared: Edited by A rocket that ignites itself
  • Like 1

In honor of Snakes live and assuming its farewell...I'm listening to it now. Oh well, at least it wasn't one of the first couple to go. :scared:

At least it didn't go first like their Debut album did. Still amazes me...
  • Like 3

I was gonna say how can people vote out a great setlist just for a chunk of Snakes stuff.......then i remember the same for rio.

So shut up Mick, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

In honor of Snakes live and assuming its farewell...I'm listening to it now. Oh well, at least it wasn't one of the first couple to go. :scared:

I know you love the debut...but it sort of makes sense right? I mean, it doesn't even have Neil :D

I know you love the debut...but it sort of makes sense right? I mean, it doesn't even have Neil :D

Lots of great albums don't have Neil ;)
  • Like 3

Vapor Trials

Vapor Trials

Order in the court!