Venues where you can get your RUSH items signed

Xanadu

Hey everyone,

I know there's a thread somewhere that has a lot of venues listed where you can send your items and (hopefully) get them signed by the band and returned to you. But I can't find it, and I think it was mixed in with another thread topic.

And this topic should have a thread of its own.

So if anyone can kindly reiterate here where you have had success in doing this, please post. I am especially interested in arenas that are on the current tour, because I have decided to try this myself this time around. :cool:

Thanks!

I don't think there's a list anywhere. Just call the venue where you want to send something and ask them. It's pretty simple.

I found it. I knew I wasn't going crazy!

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/76954-autographs/

The other thing to consider is that policies and personnel change. I would still call if I were going to send something valuable to me.

• Like 1

Please, if you are going to do this just send one item and PLEASE do not turn right around and sell it on eBay! I am amazed that the guys are still doing this for the fans, but some folks go to the well over and over again and then immediately try to sell the items for a profit. Folks who do that are going to end up ruining it for everyone.

Just a thought for those who are thinking about partaking. :-)

• Like 2

Please, if you are going to do this just send one item and PLEASE do not turn right around and sell it on eBay! I am amazed that the guys are still doing this for the fans, but some folks go to the well over and over again and then immediately try to sell the items for a profit. Folks who do that are going to end up ruining it for everyone.

Just a thought for those who are thinking about partaking. :-)

I agree and would not do that. I heard that Geddy typically personalizes it anyway, so that might make it a little harder to sell unless you have a super common name. :)

Unless it is a commercially-produced item sold or given away/auctioned by the band (like the new Hugh Syme book), they always personalize now. I think they split the items into thirds and each of them sign and personalize one-third of the items, then the other guys sign since I have seen about an equal number personalized by Geddy, Alex,and Neil.
  • Like 1