What one word or phrase best describes Lee's 70s voice?

toymaker

Chipmunk-y?

Find me a chipmunk that sounds like that . . . it will have had a very, very hard life.

I'll find ya a chipmunk that sounds like that, but it'll cost you a hundred million.

Chipmunk-y?

Find me a chipmunk that sounds like that . . . it will have had a very, very hard life.

I'll find ya a chipmunk that sounds like that, but it'll cost you a hundred million.

I used to have a hundred million, but I used it to buy the caramilk secret from the devil.

raging hormones

I like the word "raging."

librarian, is that kittycat ever going to catch that little moth, because I've been staring at it for a while, and she comes close sometimes, but never seems to get tired.

raging hormones

librarian, is that kittycat ever going to catch that little moth, because I've been staring at it for a while, and she comes close sometimes, but never seems to get tired.

No, but the message is to keep trying, and never give up - keep on keepin' on...

• Like 1

raging hormones

No, but the message is to keep trying, and never give up - keep on keepin' on...

Now I get it... :)

Castrato comes to mind also.

Mick

Due to this, i retract my former comment and replace it with:

OUCHIES

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Ged's screechtastic vocals from the 70s era are seriously one of my favorite aspects of Rush's sound.
  • Like 2